-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hello!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Well, maybe not forever, but I don’t like dead things. Especially not dead things with their brains exposed. No, no, no 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Clairec Aye 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
It depends on the area! Sydney (the not-capital-but-everyone-thinks-it-is) has a lot of immigrants, particularly Asians, so there’s a mix of different Asian languages, and there’s also a lot of European people, Greek and Italian mostly I think. There’s a lot of Muslim and African peoples as well. I wouldn’t say Australia has a large…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I know! And all the clouds names and stuff…urgh, it’s frustrating.
My favourite languages are French and German, and I’m learning both of them, but probably leaning more towards learning French at the moment. I’d love to learn Romanian, because it’s so pretty, but no one really learns Romanian, so it would be harder to do. Japanese…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I was up late last night.
I despise biology (makes me squeamish) and I don’t like most other scientific puruits. I don’t understand meteorology (and I can’t spell it either) and math is boring. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Those have been quite humorous!
I think I probably like English and history the best, but I do like geography and archaeology and geology as well
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m currently do some editing, so I’ll join you for a bit 😀 How are you?
-
Lin replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you look up weird stuff. Really weird stuff.
You also know you’re a writer when you can spot mistakes in books.
And also when you find plot holes in your own writing and you have to scream.
And when you make a ton of characters and then you forget about them, and then they come back to haunt you.
-
Lin replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I get a week long break every seven weeks.
Welp, I guess I’ll leave you guys to your own resources…Have fun.
-
Lin replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 yeah, I’m homeschooled. Still no summer break, though. 🙁
-
Lin replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine My favorite one yet.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@joisebeth Hi! Looks like I’m late to the party (or am I early?) Music, reading, poetry, and fantasy. I like you already. I’m not on much, so you probably won’t see me around…*slips off to INFJ corner*
Any plans for your writing?
-
Lin replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Forever scheming new story ideas…they just keep coming, don’t they?
@jenwriter17 Ah, no, unfortunately, I am not all that talented…*sighs* Maybe one day I’ll make something similar for free *coughing fit* Right, need to finish high school first.
@supermonkey42 *whispers* Lousier version for free…hah, though not all that lousy.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The best caption yet! 😂
My little brother does that too, especially wheb he’s embarrassed
-
Lin started the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
*whew!* Finally found the ‘start topic’ button.
Anyways, guys, I have found an excellent resource for us writers out there. (Emphasis on ‘excellent’).
Instead on spending your precious writing time trying to decipher those notes that you made about so-and-so six months ago…
Instead of banging your head against the wall and screaming because…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, eyes. I always start with the eyes whenever I’m doodling anime style. So I have eyes everywhere on my homework.
-
Lin replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*giggle-snorts* My, my. You guys have been busy. Some of these are truly hilarious. Keep up the good work!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine haha that’s so cool and kind of weird as well, but very cool!
- Load More
