-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It will be the end of the WORLD as we know it!!
Hey…………….no! The scandal! They wouldn’t dare!! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes and literature would probably die a very sad…and painful death.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ah, I see! Yes…they still probably would.
I have honestly never thought about it.
Okay…I have literally just looked up nose shapes and I think that Greek noses and turned up noses are most attractive.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Maybe one day….when I’ve written all my other stories, I’ll give it a go.
They probably would, let’s be honest, except that each of us girls would have different preferences for the best type of nose, so the love triangles might turn out differently.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I have failed *hangs head in shame*
On a more serious note, we should start a subgenre of KP literature in which we doggedly follow all of Josiah’s advice (and all of Daniel’s too, of course).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh that’s true. I’d forgotten Them-That-Know-Everything-And-Are-Kind-Enough-To-Instruct-Us-Mere-Mortals! they put me to shame with their last video, since I had forgotten to describe my love interest’s nose in my dystopian novel 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! I like it quite a lot too!
Oh dear. *frowns disapprovingly*. ;D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s called Rose Mask at the moment, and I’m actually having a lot of fun making sarcastic comments on it.
Yay! I love when we get to the exciting bits!! I’m just up to the climax now too, so that’s exciting!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m good thanks!! And you?
I’m editing a little novella of my which is a Beauty and the Beast retelling!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel are you still there? I’m editing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’ll be praying!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I definitely will, but it might be a while before I get around to reading it! I know, all the weird heels and wigs and stuff, urgh!
I prefer reading to audiobooks, but I don’t really like ebooks, and I only read them if I absolutely have to. I spend so much time on the computer looking at screen for my writing that I like to give my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Ah yes, I’ve done that. I beta read one really good fantasy and I immediately wanted to a) curl up and cry (my favourite character died, of course), or b) write something like it and then cry because I never could.
I’ve only just started @dragon-snapper ‘s book (oops). But I’m liking it so far!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Scarlet Pimpernel is the only one of her books that’s widely known, but it’s probably my least favourite out of the three of her books I’ve read. I don’t even know if the rest of them are still in print.
I have a Heyer book out from the library at the moment, but I haven’t read it yet.
Yeah, there’s a lot of cool books on there…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder No worries! I’m not in any huge hurry, I can’t wait to see it when it’s done though!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m editing and I’ll join you!
Have you read anything by Baroness Emma Orczy? Her most famous book is The Scarlet Pimpernel, but she wrote a lot of others too and they sound like the sort of thing you’d like. You can get them all free on Project Gutenberg, and probably other public domain sights. They’re all…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
So, my blog is mostly writing related, though I do write a few inspirational/Christian posts. One thing I did, last December, was invite a whole lot of guest bloggers to come and talk about things God had taught them, and I found that really encouraging (and I hope my readers did too). So one thing you could do would be to invite other…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 I probably do it mentally. Not out loud, but having all my little brothers do it would be incredibly cute.
Anyway, it’s time to say goodbye! I must leave you for now 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel So long! farewell! (*trails off into the singing of musicals*)
@rochellaine Hehe 😀 That would probably happen to me, let’s be honest!
- Load More
