-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Outlining – Love It or Hate It? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My process is very similiar to Sam’s. I do character work and worldbuilding before I start and I use what I refer to as a “20 Step outline” or a “50 Step outline” depending on how long I think the story is going to be. But I do leave a lot of wriggle room and I have a page where I write down random ideas and I sometimes fill in gaps in…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Whoops! Okay, I’ll keep praying then. 😀
That’s great news! I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only barefooted hobbit as well 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys, I just wanted to check in with a few of you!
@daughteroftheking How’s that troublesome foot going?
@rochellaine How’s the adoption process progressing?
@jenwriter17 How did your performance on the weekend go?
@ariel-ashira @salome01w4g How are you two?
@ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 I haven’t seen you guys around lately. How are…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, it was quite fun to write 🙂
That’s how all my attempted poems go. Though actually, I did once write a poem that was performed at a carols by candlelight so it wasn’t too bad. I’m kind of proud of it, but it was literally inspired by God, so…
I’m not going to be a poet anytime soon. But I do like writing secret poetry…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @skye
Welcome to KP!!! We’ve got a lot in common too 🙂 I love Les Mis and just finished writing my own retelling of it, and I love The Scarlet Pimpernel as well and I’m planning a retelling of it as well. I’ve never read War and Peace but I did read Anna Karenina last month.
I also love horses and own four, though I don’t really ride…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome!
Cool! I’ve never been that great at poetry but since joining KP I’ve wanted to invest some time into learning about it more and more!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey 🙂 I’m struggling a bit too but I have another part to put up on my novel, I think.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, by the way, I have no idea where the sabre in Babylon came from. I was just talking with a former KP member once and I mentioned that I liked sabres (In my experience, you Americans spell a lot of things wrong :D) and then I said that I had a sabre from Persia, India or Babylon. I actually have a friend who does own a cavalry…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
You need not fear, Kendall is 19 and Rain is 18. Kendall is the youngest male member of the revolutionaries, while Chessy is the youngest. And there’s Waif too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn’t work. However yes, I literally did.
Yeah, I guess so. Balconies and windows are romantic.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I wouldn’t trust me either. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Farewell!
Pretty good! It’s slower going today than yesterday, but I’m up to 7k.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder No worries! Also, I think I neglected to mention that this is a sequel, so if there’s bits that don’t make sense to you, that’ll be why. All the other readers have read the first book and you can too if you want to. you’ll find the links on the first page of this topic!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I love the fact that you could have shipped her with any of the male characters but Justice :D. Jonas is way more mature than any of them, but if I remember correctly he’s younger than Justice. I’m not sure though, I’ve misplaced my book of notes, so I can’t check. I do remember that Cirrus is the oldest revolutionary and that Rain…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I got 458 words, how about you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ten minutes then?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops *laughs carelessly* I accidentally killed Justice AND Jen. My bad.
😛 He’s still alive at the end of the outline, so there’s a 95% chance he’ll still be alive at the end of this book.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Within reason of course! *looks nervous*
@skredder Hello!
Would you two like to participate in a word war, since I arrived too late for the last one?
- Load More
