-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My novel. I’m getting very close to the end and getting a bit teary.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Welcome! (I’m over here feeling slightly guilty because I’m so obsessed with writing my novel that I haven’t done a blog post in way too long!)
Hmm…that is awkward. I don’t like talking to people either!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Not yet…not yet…But I will soon.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia
Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
that is exactly how I feel right now. There’s nothing like a plot hole to get your brain active though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Not by much though! You did really well 🙂
Not at the moment. I probably will be in a minute though, as soon as I’ve figured out a plot hole.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Done! I got 428. How’d you go?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Aye, I am. I’m making myself cry. What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Are either of you around for a writing session/word war?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries! I might see you later 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello? Anyone around? I’m writing! @alia @Rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Did you?? Wow, I didn’t know people did that. I once tried to learn to ballroom dance from a bunch of YouTube videos and…yeah, didn’t really work out. Not a fan.
Cool, I had a look at their website and it looks nice (good job!). I love the opening sentence in the introduction as well. Three kids and oh dear, now there’s eight 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I sew a little bit, but my mum and I are doing this project together, because it’s a tad beyond my skills set. 😀
We’re making an aboyne for my dancing, like this one:

No worries 😀 I look forward to reading your comments when you do get time! (I always love reading your comments!)
I’ve been meaning to ask you for ages, what…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m going out with my mum later on to do some fabric shopping, but I’m here for now, working on Part 5 of my novel 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m on!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, the Hillsong ones are pretty popular over the world. I’m not a fan of a lot of them, but there are some really good ones!
Well, Owl City is probably an acquired taste, it’s very synthesised, and like @catwing said, some of the songs are more secular (and most of them make no sense), but yeah, you might like them. He’s a very…[Read more]
- Load More
