-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This sounds fun!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep 😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Until WaT is released.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
days.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
6
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some extra explanation in case that rp didn’t make sense: Benny is essentially a living drawing made of enchanted ink. He is entirely 2 dimensional and can travel anywhere across mostly flat surfaces. He can grow and shrink in size. He can’t talk or make noise, but he’s very expressive so people can typically understand him anyway. Except Fel.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas Cool ok @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr
Felicity
As Felicity listened to the stranger, some odd movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.
A couple feet away from her stood a brick chimney. Drawn in dark ink on its wall, a two-dimensional cartoon rabbit was waving at her. He wore a pair of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Yesss that book is the best. It’s designed so you can learn it by yourself without a teacher. I should probably pick it up again even though I’m not in school.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I was thinking of adding two more characters and sending Felicity on a short rescue mission for one of them, but I’ve been delaying it. If I do that now, would that completely derail your plans? I can figure out a different way to introduce them if you’d rather
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think this is really good! You have some really nice prose.
The sensation made her want to scream, cry out in agony…
You don’t really need an ellipsis here. A period would work better.
“It’s those cursed Paynes,” Odessa muttered, anger flashing in her violet eyes.
This makes it sound like Kaden and Sevryn have tried to get…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang, I miss taking Latin now
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’ll be praying for her and your family ❤️
Glad to hear that you had a good holiday despite it though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh yeah I forgot about that! I haven’t listened to it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a bit rusty, but the first line, since breaths is plural, should be “Spiritūs sunt videre difficilis”
I’m not sure about the second line because the vocabulary is unfamiliar, but it seems off. Just make sure the verb is in the imperative case. I can’t tell if it is or not.
Also, I think “ramos” needs to be “ramōs”.
Real…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Awwww they’re so perfect in your art style <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no why was it sad?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi, good to see you! How was your thanksgiving?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU’RE ALIVE
We missed you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s so cute! I wonder what kind of adventure the little fox is on. I love the scenery and the cute cartoony style! 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
oh I really like that idea. Two of my favorite things combined plus a little conflict <33
I would have to turn Lucky into some kind of alien, though.
- Load More
