-
Loopy replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeah the challenge is still open for anyone! I have no idea when the characters will be finished if I do draw them, but I’ll try not to take very long. I’d really love to read your short story.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lois
“I’m just… worried about my sister. A bit. You met her and her friend in the library. She…” Lois shook his head. “Never mind it. There’s not really anything I can do while in class anyway.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Yijun sounds like an interesting character. What kind of setting is he from? The word prince immediately makes me think medieval, but that might not be right.
(but that would be after he already got away, so does that still count as a response…? ah, questions questions)
I think of the secondary response as what they resort to if the first r…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
How’s everyone’s summer been going?
I’ve been really busy and tired but I plan on being more active and rejoining the role plays as soon as I start having more time.
Ya’ll been as busy as I have?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m now realizing I have a different definition of fear responses than what’s usual. I think the question still works though.
-
Loopy started the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
This is just like a lot of other topics we’ve made, except in this one, I want you, the author, to answer the questions, not your characters. I tried to find a topic that was like this already but I couldn’t so I made this.
You may also post your own character questions for other people to answer.
Here’s my first question: What are your…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@rae that’s awesome you got to have fun with your friends! Happy birthday!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@keilah-h I’m going to get so depressed if I try to answer that question lol
@whalekeeper :((((
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
I haven’t known what to draw lately so if anyone sees this and wants me to draw their character or something lmk.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah, so pretty! I love the envelope, it’s super neat! The effect you got with Lady Wind is very impressive.
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
Some highlights from my out-of-context quotes folder:
“It’s not road rage. It’s just regular rage.”
“This is why you don’t let your kids play Minecraft, kids.”
“HE’S DOING HIS BOBNESS!”
“That guy’s face is a normal face.”
“What if you believe in terrible stuff? What if you believe in… Santa?”
“I know I’m amazing, but you can be amazing, to…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Rallascant
“Rallascant Cottontail, at your service.”
He gave a small bow, and tipped an imaginary hat. Then he straightened.
“Well, I’d better hop off then. If you ever need help, just call.”
And with a wink, the imp was gone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi I know I should be working on my actual wip, but role playing is less scary
Lois
Lois blinked. It was the only expression visible on his typically deadpan face.
“I don’t remember,” he responded. He paused, seemingly looking for the right words, before asking, “But did you ever get into fights with your imaginary friend?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*disappears again* -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*crawls out of my hidey hole*
*drops art* -
HighScribe replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Wow, I just watched a video of someone playing one and that is so cool.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
