-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Awesome, it looks great!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Dante
“No, it’s Maddox. Two ‘d’s. Come on, you’d think the guy in charge of writing everything down would know how to spell.”
Dante leaned comfortably on the front of the podium, watching as a servant wrote down his name in the sign-in book. His shirt was untucked, his jacket slung over one shoulder, and his freckled face wore a bored expressio…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
All I can imagine is your face getting sprayed violently every time you adjust the pressure.
XD no, I was still in the digging ditches phase. My hands have so many blisters
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@mineralizedwritings Yes you can join! This will probably go at a slower pace too since there’s less of us so hopefully that’s more comfortable for you :]
@keilah-h Lois is probably about 18 @whalekeeper
What does it stand for?
Sentient Ink-based Automated Servant
Lois
The entrance hall was alive with motion. Servants rushed back and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
At the same time, a SIAS unit unfolded itself
I hate naming things. That acronym took me so long to come up with and it’s still not that good
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Lois
The ride to the royal academy was silent, save for the squeaking of the carriage wheels and crunching of gravel on the road. There were no sounds of hooves, because the carriage was ink animated, and drove itself. Lois couldn’t remember the last time he’d ridden in a real horse drawn carriage. He sighed and leaned his head next…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Sorry for not posting all day. I was busy installing a sprinkler system. I’ll get to it in a bit if the moody website lets me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I just saw a page where Loopy described a servant as having ‘mouse like features’ and I took it to mean a literal mouse girl 😭 that gave me a good laugh
Yeah I was laughing at that earlier, too. XD
Is he going to have a moment where his hair splits and we see his eyes for the first time while he’s saying a epic line?
lol maybe…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
that looks great! I’m excited for this
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Here’s an updated drawing of Jack

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I wasn’t able to access anything for most of the day either
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
The first part of my post got cut off:(
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m going to keep the same characters, but I want to change some things about them since it’s been so long.
First off, I’m gonna make Dante a human for this au so he fits the vibe better. He will still have his fireproof and seeing-in-the-dark abilities, but other than that he’s completely human. He has light brown skin and looks part hispanic, a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
My character playlists are getting a bit out of hand. Dante’s playlist is now more than 3 hours long…

-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
day one of trying to learn Blender. Brain state: mush.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore @everyone
Slack is a decent option, I’d be down for it. I’m honestly fine with any way to get in touch with people outside of kp.
Though of course, like most people, I’m sticking around here for as long as kp is still functional. I assumed that went without saying. I’m just nervous that at some point, kp might shutdown completely and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks for the tag.
I wouldn’t be opposed. I’d probably also stick around KP, cuz I don’t really see the point in completely abandoning it while it still usually works ok. But I think it’d definitely be good to set something up as a backup at least.
- Load More


Currently very proud when I figure out a shortcut on my own and very terrified to click anything because I might make everything weird.