-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Yes, I want your name.” Klethen said, “Is that so hard?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Oi!” He said, “You never told me your name. I think I at least deserve to know that.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“They are the darkness that dwells below.”Klethen snapped, “They are the shadows that haunt every child’s dreams. They are death.” He glared at the man. “Happy now?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
reposting this cuz something weird happened
Eddie
A little bell jangled over their heads as the girls stepped into the shop. Eddie’s tail swished excitedly as she looked around. She grabbed Ellie’s wrist and dashed immediately towards the extra small section. Then she began grabbing things off the rack and holding them up to her sis…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eddie
A little bell jangled over their heads as the girls stepped into the shop. Eddie’s tail swished excitedly as she looked around. She grabbed Ellie’s wrist and dashed immediately towards the extra small section. Then she began grabbing things off the rack and holding them up to her sister.
“So, you want to wear blue again? What…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
The two were arguing again. Bored, Klethen brushed the hair out of his face, careful not to smear the glyph inked on his forehead. “Can you two fight later?” He asked, “I am not insane, nor am I afraid or lying. Will you let me go?” He snapped at Izre, suddenly feeling very irritated.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have returned, temporarily!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He actually has light pink hair 😜
Hehe… whoops…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante smirked at Calligrapho’s unnecessarily formal response. His new friend was definitely a bit strange.
“Yeah, I’ll tag along.”
The three headed towards Sixteenth Street. The streets were as noisy and crowded as they had been all day.
As they walked, Dante hung back just a bit. He brushed past someone in the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have to go. I shall return tomorrow. Goodnight 😉
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll go, unless RAE wants to make Glace do anything.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. I tried to open a page, and it was just loading… and loading… and loooooaaaaaadiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was seriously staring at my screen loading for, like, five minutes, before it took me to an error page.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it happened with us, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How did that one sneak in there?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
KINGDOM PEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!1
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Klethen shrugged. “Neú.” He said, “No. Why in the world would you think that?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, can is Glace being sarcastic, or is he serious?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
Really? Slammed against the wall for the second time in one day? Klethen sighed in exasperation.
“Are you the one who brought us here? Tell me! Or I rip you to shreds!” Izre growled.
The question was so profoundly ridiculous, it took Klethen a moment to process what she had just said.
The man who had first grabbed Klethen tried to pul…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Nobody new has joined in a long time.
- Load More

That is true. We’ve been stuck at 911 for a while. It’s funny how only a tiny fraction of those are ever active.
@jonas I know. It is kind of weird XD