-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Being in the latest US timezone is the worst. Im so behind :(((
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween/ Reformation Day/ November!
I still don’t understand the whole no quarter November thing but I like watching the minor arson each year
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is gonna be like the Character Party, isn’t it? I’ll wake up in the morning to find ten new pages added to the RP.
Klethen – Elderstrand
The portal opened, and Klethen dropped through. He landed lithely on his feet and looked up. He stared for a moment in confusion.
He was not in the place he had intended to come out. He was alone in a w…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
… why the visceral reaction?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright, I’m not sure who all I’ll add but I know one character I want, so I’ll introduce him now.
Klethen
(some of you may remember him if you were ever in the Dark Castle RP)
Klethen is about 5’11”, with a light olive skin tone and unruly dark brown hair. His eyes are pale gold and monolid.
His clothes are loose, and he has strips of cloth…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Do we have a storyline or plot that I haven’t been made aware of……….?
I believe Jonas has an idea for the storyline and he’ll sort of guide the RP along? I think he’ll explain more when we start.
You can introduce your character now.
Your drawings are really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok I got my first character. She’s the most combative one I could think of
Felicity Frost
Felicity is 18, is very tall (close to 6′), and athletic looking. She has long white hair that goes down almost to her waist that she often keeps in braids. Her face is round and elfin looking, with very pale skin. Sometimes, her height and her bright…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized this is an adventure rp, so there’s probably going to be a lot of action, but most of my characters are useless in a fight lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we can stick with being pulled from other worlds, but maybe have an npc explain what happened pretty early on do we don’t have characters wasting a lot of time trying to figure that out. Just a suggestion
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This RP is going to be massive o.0
-
Loopy replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Hi! Glad you’re back! I’ve been praying for you, though my prayer habit is hardly a habit rn. I’m glad you got a doctor who understands and congrats on finishing your degree. ❤️ Hope you start feeling better soon.
I’ve been doing okay. My family’s been going through a lot and I really need to get a job but I always have a ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks awesome! Love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to pick a character still…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas That music based magic system is so cool. I love the idea
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d like to see the drawings!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ehh, I was thinking about it, but at this point I don’t thing I’m going to, it’s kinda late and I am a very. very. slow. artist.
Plus I kinda have other art stuff I have to be working on :p
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmm… who should I add? 🤔
-
Loopy replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper I could have sworn I responded to this earlier.
I love it. You somehow managed to make me grin and cringe at the same time. -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
