@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@CK4always ‘ELLO. *throws welcoming confetti and passes you pizza* Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome.
-
katie replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Koryn-Koch – Welcome, welcome! I apologize for my REALLY LATE welcome 🙂 But glad you’re here 😉
-
katie replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@CK4always – hello, hello & welcome to Kingdom Pen! 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing – Welcome to Kingdom Pen 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g – Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@majerot – Hello, hello and welcome to Kingdom Pen! *reaches up hand to give you a high five*
-
katie replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@destiny – Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! 😀 We are glad you’re here. I remember reading the Circle C series awhile ago. I enjoyed them!
-
katie replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrenLuther04 – Welcome, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
-
katie replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer – hello, hello! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, I apologize for my tardiness in greeting. We are glad you’re here. (I hold to the reformed Christian doctrine as well :))
-
katie replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@joy – hello, hello! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, I apologize for my tardiness in greeting, but I’m very glad you’re here!
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And good night… *flying off*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And good night…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And Now I will leave.
Bye everyone.
@salome01w4g
@his-instrument
@peoples-who-are-on-when-I’m-leaving
Good bye… -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument You will receive the email now… From Catwing about your book.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument Asking my parents to share that… So you know why it’s taking a while
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
550 words! Yay! *has not idea if this is great or not*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument I would like to.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice You writing? Cause me and @his-instrument are projecting!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument Thank you. *grins*
- Load More
