@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic A child victorious in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing will read this later…
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@lifeofkatie Thanks! Nice to meet you. I’m a cat with wings. *offers feathers* I would offer bugs, but no one ever wants them.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Alright! @catwing I’m on for just a few minutes more.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99
@CK4always
See above -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writerr_girl_99 @salome01w4g Hello! I’m on for a little bit. On a trip so not going to be on that much. 🙁
@CKalways It seems I’m on when you’re off. 🙁 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s not, it’s different. My other project comes after. @salome01w4g
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Discussion for Video Six: Positive Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess-penrose @aratrea Yes! That one is great! And it even reflected in the actual writing, I found. *Spoiler alert* 😉 Everything about him and in him seemed shrouded in darkness. Though he’s a good person and tries to do what’s right, he’s trapped in lies and darkness from his past. When he changes, everything feels so much clearer, his…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s…a thing…I’m not ready to talk about it yet haha. @salome01w4g
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m on, working on a thing. 😉
@jane-maree You around, my fellow night-owl?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ethryndal yep, pretty much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@CK4always my favorite color is any shade of red. 😉 Particularly scarlet, though crimson is close second.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Heehee, new here 😛 in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@CK4always Welcome to the Kingdom!! I’m a leetle bit late but better late than never, right? 😛
Seriously though, welcome. 🙂 Hope to see you around! -
Gracie replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily Yay! Once you have that outline done, things get a good bit easier. (Or so I’ve heard. I haven’t finished the one for my WIP yet so I’m not speaking from experience. 😛 )
Hmmm, tough decision. I think it really depends on what your theme is for the story. Which ending serves to drive your message home the best?
But strictly from a…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic A question for anyone about elves in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I always picture Tolkien elves whenever anyone mentions elves. Tall, pointy ears. But I do agree with Kate that their appearance should probably reflect their culture a bit. For instance, I don’t think a mischievous, lazy-summer-days kinda culture fits well with Tolkien’s “version” which is more along the line of regal, wise, and aloof yet…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A question for anyone about elves in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Allison-Grace depends. What’s the tone of their culture? Small and delicate? Merry? Grave? Both? Wise, or simple? Shrewd, or peaceful? Really you could make anything work, but that’s one thing to consider. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily Oh, thanks!! <3 <3
Had any breakthroughs with you lighthouse story?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily XD No problem!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writing Conventions/Conferences/Contests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Ergh, that sounded like a perfect one for me to try, Hope! Unfortunately, I have my PSAT that week. *sour face*
-
Jane Maree posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope I just read chapter 19 of Fidelyon.
I sort of saw the plot twist coming BUT I’M STILL SCREAMING (internally. maybe. xP). -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Koryn-Koch I know I’m suuuper late (shame on me) but HI. I’m Jane. *passes you pizza* WELCOME!!
- Load More

@jane-maree *smiles sweetly* Yep, that one had quite a bit of foreshadowing. *rubs hands* It was still quite fun to write.
*grins and waits for you to get a few chapters further*
@hope MORE PLOT TWISTS. *continued screaming*