@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae and
Corissa Maiden of Praise are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! 😀 Yes, I do like music. Especially Celtic instrumentals without lyrics, when I’m doing homework.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@mariposa *dips head* I thank you and your assistant for your kind greetings. 🙂 Other than reading and writing, I like acting (as long as I know what I’m doing, usually), watching my favorite movies and TV shows (for research, I assure you 😉 ), and debating. There could be more things I like, but I can’t remember what they are right now.…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@cindygreen are you new?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*grins* ENFP twin, meet INFP double. *bows* @LifeOfKatie @GracieGirl
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 sure thing.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! I’ve always written fantasy, though recently I became interested in fairytale retellings as well. I like writing about teen girls close to my age; vigilantes; and corrupt governments. After I finish my current works in progress, I’d like to try my hand at writing thrillers.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*chokes* Kate is right. The resemblance is uncanny…
-
katie replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Ha! @kate-flournoy – Gosh, that’s hilarious! So true 😛 Haha…well, thanks for pointing that out and helping me to find my long lost twin, @graciegirl!!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello @jessi-rae Welcome to KP!
What kind of stories do you like writing?
(bonus points if you can tag me correctly in your response)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @graciegirl @daeus @ethryndal
Hi guys,
So, my dad has to take this licensing test thing for his work, and the exam is Saturday. He really needs the license for his work, and I’m nervous for him.
Please pray that he studies productively so he can pass the exam.
Thanks!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Sweet! Lucky you! I wish I could move into the country… Though I don’t want to move anywhere until after I graduate, unless I can move closer to my homeschool group.
-
Jessi Rae's profile was updated 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g You mean for living in? I would pick country, though I unfortunately live in the city.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g *eagerly accepts chocolate and coffee*
*sheepish grin* Thanks for the heads up. I shall remember that for future reference.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Winter-Rose you’ve got it. 😉
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Hannah Thank you, thank you! *bows* 😀 XD
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Thank you @Shannon! 😀
@Kate_Flournoy, thank you for the luck. I’m sure I shall need it. *dips head* 🙂
I think my MBTI type varies between INTP and ENTP.
Thanks! Hopefully I will see you there. My main character especially had better shape up, otherwise my contest endeavor shall be doomed…
Yes, I do like poetry. Writing it is especially…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago - Load More
