@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m here! @josiah-deboer I had a terrifyingly incredible idea and now I have to figure out how to do it.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ck4always Not much. 🙂 You?
@emma-flournoy Why, thank you. *bows*
@aratrea Not super far, unfortunately. Pretty much all the characters are figured out, but the hard part is where to begin. I guess you could say I’m still in the planning stages…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yes. It is.
I started listening to Hamilton a couple of weeks ago and I can’t stop. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Writing. Listening to Hamilton. Drawing. More writing. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*chokes* Well, Gabby isn’t sarcastic like you are, kiddo. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello love! @winter-rose How goes it?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal Y’all still here? I’ll be on for a little while.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Meh. Though with that ton of downloads at least you know people are interested. Slightly at least. *snort* Good luck with thy promotion.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic This is for all of the Lonely Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Wow… um… wow.
Okay that was basically my existence in a nutshell… I think I’m going to be floored and absolutely useless for the rest of the day. 😛
Thank you so much for sharing, @Christi-Eaton. That was beyond encouraging. -
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@Christi-Eaton So you’re moving into college today? Wowy. I bet that crept up on you. I’m praying. <3
Been kinda busy but I'm hoping to get your letter off in the next few days. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic This is for all of the Lonely Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Christi-eaton, that was an amazing piece, thanks for sharing it! I resonate with Jennifer’s words so deeply, I’ve always found myself lonely and it doesn’t bother me most of the time, but sometimes it just hurts so much and that’s why I love writing. its a chance to share myself with the world and show my feelings to others who might feel the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Welcome @Emerald-Flyer, I hope you love it here!!! What’s your favourite book of the bible?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emerald-Flyer WELCOME WELCOME. *hands you pizza* I’m Jane. 😀 *shakes your hand enthusiastically*
(by the way, I love your username) -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Discussion for Video Six: Positive Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea That’s a really interesting question… One thing I find sad is that Aquila’s relationship with his son isn’t all he had hoped it would be, so for one thing I’d probably tweak that a little and make them more friendly with each other. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emerald-Flyer Fantasy is great (depending XD), and not everyone needs to write short stories too. Focus on the novels if that’s what you’re good at. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Have any idea how many copies you’ve sold?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello @Emerald-Flyer! You’re a dragon then? We have a few of those. *wiggles eyebrows*
Indeed, welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet. 😀 What kinda stuff do you like to write? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Mostly what they said. Including the part about the emotional hook.
Also, about ‘written in a classical style’—not saying you should not say it’s classical style, but just the way it’s worded, that particular way, sounds too stiff or something. Too…normal, or something similar which I can’t think of the word for. 😛 Maybe it should be…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Winter-Rose @That_Writer_Girl_99 Yupper dupper. 🙂
- Load More

@emma-flournoy
Aye, today is the day. My bedroom is mostly empty, the van is packed, my hands are shaking a little, and I’m ready, Oh love, I am so ready. Thank you for your prayers. 🙂
*squeezes you* Thou shalt do well.
The joy of the Lord is your strength.