@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes. And I tried again. Tada.
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jess replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I don’t know, I haven’t had that problem before… Did you try deleting and re-uploading your original profile picture?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Eventually. @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*sighs* Oh well. We’ll figure it out someway. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Probably won’t work. There’s a chance I might still be doing school. @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I will do that, yes.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Kate, next time you’re online and available to talk, can you let me know instead of me catching you signing off? @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_girl_99 now that I can’t say. Probably around… eh… three? Ish?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Depends on what time. @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_girl_99 unfortunately you caught me just signing out and heading for bed. *sniffs* I might have a chance tomorrow though. Will you be here?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy You available to sit on the doc for a bit?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing oooh, fire anemones! Coooool. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy
I drew this before I decided on an important point…
That character will be wearing leather armor and be carrying a wooden sword. *grins* It will be soooo much fun. Especially the fire anemones. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m writing… @jess @that_writer_girl_99
Do either of you know why a profile pic5ture would be messing up? I accidentally hit the crop button when I was getting a picture for Character Art Exchange… Then the cropping thing was not cropping properly, so my Catwing picture looked like a giant eye. And now I have a picture of the pool just before…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Nice perspective! That’s hard to nail. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99 @seekjustice @emily @daughteroftheking
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @emerald-flyer Hello dragons!
Here’s a picture I drew of one of my characters and a dragon…

I edited it to be black and white. (That’s why the table looks a bit weird. -
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jess replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m leaving now. I wrote 900 words, which is better than I thought I’d do. 🙂 @That_writer_girl_99
- Load More
