@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
See, the thing is, I was planning for this characters’ arc while writing a different character, so I had some of the places and people already set up. I just hadn’t got to them yet.
But then I started having plot problems, and the other arc I was setting up became really important. So I switched characters. @daughteroftheking
-
Jessi Rae and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
SeekJustice and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
XD @That_Writer_Girl_99 unfortunately the rest of my family sets very high priorities on food.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*snorts* Priorities. @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*shrugs* Well… if we want pizza this winter we need the sauce, so… *grins*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s a clean slate. *shrugs* @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Canning tomatoes. That sounds way more productive than what I’ve been doing all day… @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 unfortunately not. :'( We’ve been canning tomatoes today and consequently I have a lot of work to catch up on.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! They were fun to make.
Could you maybe swing by the doc for a bit? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! They were fun to make.
Could you maybe swing by the doc for a bit?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yep! Prison! I started it over and changed the character POV. Lot of work to do. @daughteroftheking
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 oooh, I really like them! Very nice. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking I’m here!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing kewl. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien yay! So exciting!
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone! Thanks for praying for my mom and the baby.
So, we’re at the hospital right now, and Mom is having a c-section. Baby Gladys would not turn properly, and so they went ahead with the surgery.
Please pray it all goes well; I should see my baby sister in a few hours!
@hope @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @ehtyrndal @graciegirl @daeus @arat…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Thanks. Maybe you just need lots of practice.
-
Catwing replied to the topic This is for all of the Lonely Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@christi-Eaton Nice poem… Very pretty *smiles* Thanks for sharing.
- Load More
