@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper. We don’t exist? *collapses*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Crazy? HAHAHAHAHA! There are no crazy writers. They’re extinct and only exist in places were Daeus gets the cookie and where dragons melt chairs. And if you ask me, such a place shouldn’t exist. 😛 XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking
I know! Here’s five!
1. One parent wanted to name him Owen (Owun, Owin) and the other wanted to name him something that begins with N. they squashed the names together to be unique.
2. His name was translated into that. Or sounds like that in his native language, but means something else.
3. His parents were in despair and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Yep. That is crazy, but also awesome. XD I’m writing the climactic scene of my novel, afraid I’m not doing it justice. @catwing Hiya!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yay! I’ll keep praying. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Oh, assassin-cats.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 I like their competitions too. (I watched the Hobbit after BBC’s Sherlock. So I kept looking at Bilbo wondering why he looked familiar. I wasn’t sure until the dwarfs crashed his house and he did the foot thingie He always does when he’s upset. He played Watson in Sherlock. I didn’t know about Sean Astin until my dad told me.) Did you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Hi! Whatcha working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice @anne-of-lothlorien @salome01w4g Praying…
-
Jessi Rae and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @daeus @catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting to tag people, but anyway, I’m on.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@anyone who’s talking about goats
Some friends of ours moved to a farm a few years back (like a hobby farm where all the animals are pets rather than a proper farm, but it’s great) But they got their first two goats before they moved, so they had these adorable little kids in their backyard! 😀 They have lots of goats now, and horses and one pony,…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@anyone who’s talking about goats Our friends moved to a farm a few years back (like a hobby farm where all the animals are pets rather than a proper farm, but it’s great) But they got their first two goats before they moved, so they had these adorable little kids in their backyard! 😀 They have lots of goats now, and horses and one pony, among…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for all your prayers…
My little sister is here!!!
So, Mom had to do a c-section. Gladys had a little trouble breathing at first, but she was fine afterwards. She’s still in the NICU though.
Mom also had a lot of bleeding, and they did surgery to stop that, but she is also stable and recovering fine.
Please keep praying for our…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Praying! That’s so exciting. @anne-of-lothlorien
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, thank you! It’s really appreciated.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon, thanks!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily @Shannon Okay, I’m glad you guys are fine. @salome01w4g I’ll be praying for your aunt and uncle. On the other hand, in Australia (specifically in NSW, where I live) we need prayer for rain. We usually have a lot of rain in winter, which hasn’t come this year. Its going to make this summer really hot and dry, and a lot of us in rural areas,…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Cool!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing XD Kinda lame but sort of funny. 😛
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Tell us how it goes!
- Load More
