@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Oh, chores. Keeping writers from writing since the year 0000.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking
Since everyone wants to know where their food comes from now days. Here’s where the pie’s from…
“Take your time.” Her grandmother took a spoonful of pot pie and blew on it. Alex watched the steam rise out of the pie now that it was released from its prison of crust. She took a deep breath of the pie. Delicious. She scooped…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Tis from Rogue One.
Ah. Gotcha. 😛 Yes. Confetti please. 😛 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper [Iron Giant?]
I never said you were leaving. I was congratulating you. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 On again, Off again. Jiggety jig. (Is that a nursery Rhyme?)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I cannot depart! Not yet! I’m on a roll! I can’t leave now!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Good for you! 800!
*grins*
*grins bigger*
@daughteroftheking *hands you some of Alex’s Grandmother’s Chicken pot pie* -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I may or may not be writing… @dragon-snapper
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking *celebrates being crazy*
Staring at the birds and squirrels? That’s fun. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Believe it or not, I’ve managed 800 words so far. 😀 You joining?
@catwing *unplasters self from wall* I hope not. Ew.
@daughteroftheking I think that the world agrees that teen writers are crazy. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I have no idea. *shrugs* Multi-tasking and hopping between things, I suppose.
I writing about chicken pot pie. *inhales imaginary aroma*
what are you writing? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Goodness, how are y’all getting anything done with all that talking? @catwing @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Is the castle alive? [since you are plastered to the wall] *whips tail in thought*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking *attempts half hiccup giggle, but it sounds like a parrot imitating a door* I must not be that crazy @dragon-snapper . *sighs*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @catwing *plasters self against wall* You guys are making me nervous.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks! Feel free to use any of them. and modify them to.
I realized that if he is being teased for his name it can’t be number 4. [This is normal] Oh, well. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Hello! *hides cookie*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking [For the Hosea suggestion, Not My People. Lo-ammi means that. It was in the footnotes.]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *wakes up* *furrows brow* I thought I got the cookie…
- Load More

