@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*laughs* @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 I must go help with dinner… So long.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 No we don’t. *cries* Or I would have seen that and Race to the Edge. *realization* We have Amazon Prime though.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*laughs* @epicaddie2 That and asking and waiting, and waiting and waiting and waiting…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g *flies in* I will keep you company! (And maybe even write more)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Bye! Enjoy your food stuffs.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae We are conquering your thread! *villianous laughter*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
You can watch Race to the Edge on Netflix though. (It’s HTTYD)
@epicaddie2 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m done writing I suppose…
Bye @daeus @dragon-snapper -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper In my confusion I did no tag for you.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*eyes get crossed* This what I heard. Knight, knight, hoodies, knightly, hoods, Knights, kingdom, pen. And the master of confusion is confused… Probably. Wait…
ICE CREAM! *nods head* ICE CREAM! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Yes. I’d rather not be banished again. Thank you for knighting me into the knightliest knightinghoodiness of the knightlyhood of the knights of the kingdom of pen. Ice cream!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I suppose ranking in the Catwing army counts as being a knight. *grins, because she’s a knight*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Yay good job!
Me distracting? *Does cute Catwing eyes*
@daeus *blinks* *cocks head* She wasn’t a knight before? *hands you a sword* I think you were missing this.
I as a black Catwing am called ‘nightly’ a lot. *smiles* Pretending to be a night fury is so much fun too. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Yay good job!
Me distracting? *Does cute Catwing eyes*
@daeus *blinks* *cocks head* She wasn’t a knight before? *hands you a sword* I think you were missing this.
I as a Catwing am called ‘nightly’ a lot. *smiles* Pretending to be a night fury is so much fun too. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @that_writer_Girl_99 @daeus I’m off for now. FOR NOW! I’ll be back–probably.
I wrote 1100 something words. Not bad for an hour plus all your distractions. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Very well, King Daeus. I’ll pretend you are here even when you aren’t.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper B.C. Or A.D (though they are only a year apart.)
@daeus *looks at her cat who is curled up on her table* Like a cat’s random naps. *nods* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I want to see that movie! [and Homecoming and Beauty and The Beast] Waiting til after move though… It doesn’t look like it’s from a Star Wars movie. *frowns*
*throws feathers and smiles* I don’t have confetti.
@daughteroftheking bye. - Load More
