@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae *nods* I assume you have read Puss in Boots or the Tale of Two Castle then. *pops a cricket into her mouth*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Uh… I can, but I have a feeling that wouldn’t be a very bright idea right now…
-
Catwing replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher Hello!
@jessi-Rae Shapeshifter? *stares at you* I bet you can’t turn into a mouse. *whips tail* -
Jessi Rae and
Ethryndal are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello and welcome @dragon-watcher! Cool name, by the way. 🙂 I myself happen to be a dragon. I mean, I’m a shapeshifter who’s in my dragon form right now. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Somehow, you managed to contradict yourself in that simple statement, and you just proved my point…
Kiddo, please. All elves need a dragon to bring them down to size once in awhile. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*chokes* Don’t forget, fair elf, sometimes you need some bringing-down yourself… @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 sure! I’m doing some other stuff so my attention might be a little scattered, but why not. This’ll be my only chance for a while. Which doc?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
A Thousand Years will always be my favorite Piano Guys cover… @kate-flournoy
Also…Kate…you good to sit on the doc for a bit?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Watcher hey! I like the Piano Guys too. Their two favorites of mine are Winter Wind and Arwen’s Vigil, though I also really love Holding On. What about you?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*soars down to greet you properly* Hello! @dragon-watcher
As @kate-flournoy said, you’ll find that there are a lot of dragons here. I happen to be a shapeshifting one. I prefer to write in my human form, though…
Do you prefer writing stories? Poems? Essays?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Watcher heyyyy! Another dragon! Or… *gasp* Are you a dragon hunter??? Do you watch them to hunt them??? *hides behind wings and blinks at you with frightened reptilian eyes* Please. I’m harmless.
*coughs* Hello. Is it safe to assume you write fantasy? So do I. I think the majority of KeePers do, so you’re in good company. 😉 What are…[Read more]
-
katie replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong – Welcome to KP!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I take it you’re referring to the one about cat and go-head Australia? XD No worries 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*drops in* I’m critiquing if anyone else is around. *waves vaguely and sets out motivational pizza just in case*
-
Jessi Rae and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Ah, that’s too bad. It would be totally epic to get to meet one of your favorite actors. Who knows, maybe you’ll get to see him someday.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Awesome! Have you asked your friend to introduce you to him yet?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Really? That is so cool! Has your friend actually met him in person, then?
- Load More
