@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher
*raises brow*
*glances around*
*grins*
Another dragon! Yes! Now we shall take over kingdom pen!!! Mwahahahaha! I’m so glad you could join us. Your dragon looks epic. What’s it called? Personally, I am a Dragon Snapper, and the wonderful thing about those is that I’m the only one.Where do you hail from? Australia? America?…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher
*raises brow*
*glances around*
*grins*
Another dragon! Yes! Now we shall take over kingdom pen!!! Mwahahahaha! I’m so glad you could join us. Your dragon looks epic. What’s it called? Personally, I am a Dragon Snapper, and the wonderful thing about those is that I’m the only one.Where do you hail from? Australia? America?…[Read more]
-
Catwing posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
What’s new? I’m writing Finding Secrets… And planning Starting Fires.
There now it’s not blank. *smiles* -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Sounds cool. 🙂
It could be. Too bad though if it is. I LOVE Sherlock.
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae It’s a world with expanded fairy tale characters. eg. The good witch in the Snow Queen is the witch in Rapunzel. It’s complicated.
That’s what I heard.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*nods* @emily Maybe…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*nods* @emily
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing What kind of fairytale retelling is in your head?
I have seen Season 4.
They did? I thought it was just postponed for a while… Maybe they did end it. I don’t remember anymore. My head is so full of crazy things I keep forgetting important stuff.
-
Catwing replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae *grins* that’s fine.
@dragon-watcher My Catwing army is just outside the Ever-open window. Whatcha need? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Oh, I haven’t heard of it before. I’ll have to check it out sometime, if I can find it at the library next time I go. Yeah, I think I’ll just maintain my dragon form…
@dragon-watcher What do you need help with?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae I have one in my head.
*wipes forehead* It wasn’t just me. Have you seen season 4?
In the original books the only reason Sherlock lived is lucky fall. But in Sherlock, he thinks of 18 (I think) different escape routes. [Andrew! I wanted to hear all of them! How dare you!]
But Moriarty meets with Eros. And plan this in five minutes.…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *grins*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I like fairytale retellings too. 🙂 *watches you intently*
No, I didn’t think Moriarty died. I figured he’d come back one way or another, because why would he actually kill himself? I still don’t really think he’s dead… I don’t know. I’d have to watch it again, but I’d be surprised if he didn’t come back somehow.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae I like fairy tale retellings. *Sits like a good kitty-cat*
*coughs* correct. just wondering, did you think that Moriarty died in the fall episode. Cause I didn’t even before the whole, ‘did you miss me?’ Ordeal. I always thought he was alive. (In season 4 episode 3 when he gets out of the helicopter. I kept saying, ‘I told you so!’.…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Sorry, I somehow hadn’t seen all of them. They’re all pretty cool. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily-d I read all the Misty books. Is there a movie? (You said saw)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Actually I don’t think I have? But I have a hunch that Catwings eat mice, and would quickly pounce on me should I choose to shift into a Catwing delicacy.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae I posted three. thanks.
@emily Not perhaps, indeed. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@jeesi-Rae I posted three. thanks.
@emily Not perhaps, indeed. - Load More

Haha! Are you a perfectionist as well?
Probably yes maybe. I kept changing the beginning… But now it’s written in paper. (Stone was going to take to long.)