@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic So There's This Idea I Have… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Joy oooh… what I like about that is it has a ton of thematic potential. I’m not quite sure about the revisionism, from a historical standpoint, and if it was me I would probably create a fantasy or scifi world and then do the story with obvious parallels to the Civil War, but there are a lot of writers that can pull off things I’d be scared to…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’d love to read that. 🙂
I love those quotes! And I would definitely rewatch if I had more time… *sighs* Alas, I am swamped in homework, and a story, and my project for the science fair in my homeschool group.
-
Snapper and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna *gratefully takes the cough medicine*
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon *wails* Nooooooo! I don’t have my permit yet. I can’t fly and I can’t drive. But! But I can still take KP! Never a hopeless pursuit ever stopped a dragon. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Books? Books. Books!
Books…
Um…
The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson is a good one.
Any and all of the Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan (unless, of course, you’ve already read those)
Um…
*shrugs*
I don’t really know…I’m not a good person to ask for books, because I, well, this is going to sound crazy because I’m a…[Read more] -
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
So, how many dragons on KP are their now?
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @dragon-watcher @that_writer_girl_99 @graceofspades2017 @emerald-flyer
Am I missing anyone?
😛
-Dragon Snapper, the Self-proclaimed Chief of the Dragon Kapeefers-
@shannon These are all the dragons I know of…
Although…
@jessi-rae Did I hear that you were a shapeshifter? Or was that someone else?-
Yep, that’s me… *grins* The only shapeshifter of my kind on KP.
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon I am your age, actually. And I shall take over KP. If no dragons join me, then I shall do it myself. Haha! *victorious haha!*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g I love Rosemary Sutcliff’s writing. anything by her you’ll probably enjoy. Melanie Dickerson writes nice books if you like romance/fairytale retellings. Marguerite Henry as well, though hers tend to be children’s books (at least all the ones I’ve read, they’re still good though). Red Badge of Courage is supposed to be good, but it’s…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea Thanks, I will let him know.
I can’t even remember what I said, except something about keeping that in mind (about the backsliding) and not being quite sure what specific event causes Amrei to trust Nylian. I think I said there might not be on specific event, but the fact that they have to trust each other out of necessity to complete…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea This isn’t related to these videos, but I wasn’t sure where to ask… My brother (Leumeister) hasn’t yet accessed Theme Mastery. We both got the premium deal, with the extra $80 per person. Is he able to sign in using his Kingdom Pen account to access the course, or does he need to use mine? And what about for the forums for discussion…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m leaving… Over 500 words.
See y’all later @nobody or @nowun . Bye! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Wow. Goodbye and best of memory.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g But it’s wet! *shivers* Being dumped in water is never a good idea. *looks at you questioningly* Did you hit your head? [Catwings like cats do not like being dumped into water.]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g How wet. *licks paw* Are you sure it’s safe?
Ahh… That would do it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*smiles* Similar a bit to mine. Except it’s an Allegory. And they are exactly illegal… More like outlawed. @salome01w4g Same difference. How exciting! (I thought you were referring to me and you…)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Oh, cool. What about if you don’t mind? @salome01w4g (We are?)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g @dragon-snapper @his-instrument @seekjustice I’m on for a good bit now… Writing…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking @shannon @emily @epicaddie2 @jessi-Rae I’m writing…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher AHH WELCOME WELCOME. *throws gold dragon confetti and pizza* I am Jane and doth welcome you. 😀
(and everyone else has already asked you twenty gazillion questions, so I will spare you from any more. :P) - Load More
