@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Gracie replied to the topic Scaring readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DaughteroftheKing First off, I think this a perfect example of how writers can get into some pretty weird conversations. XD I love it.
And it seems you’re pretty much covered here. Everyone’s making great points, and I especially like @Kate-Flournoy‘s point about theme and plot.
I’m afraid I don’t have much to offer myself, but there’s always…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Scaring readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DaughteroftheKing First off, I think this a perfect example of how writers can get into some pretty weird conversations. XD I love it.
And it seems you’re pretty much covered here. Everyone’s making great points, and I especially like @Kate-Flournoy‘s point about theme and plot.
I’m afraid I don’t have much to offer myself, but there’s always…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher, I’m late, but welcome to Kingdom Pen (also, between you and me, don’t mind @Shannon @catwing and @dragon-snapper. They’re always like this. they’re crazy [But so are we all]). Welcome *flourishes a bow*.
-
Snapper and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper and
SeekJustice are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Nice! See ya!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Alrighty! See ya around!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*frowns as though in thought* Hmmm… This must’ve been before I joined.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @epicaddie2 I must leave for a bit. But think I will return!
-
Catwing replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae *raises eyebrow* A certain alien, if you remember.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Technically, I could conquer KP dragons if I wanted to… Then again, there is the possibility I’d join the dragons. I have yet to pick a side. So…
@catwing Who did your golden-armored Catwings stop from uprising?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Scaring readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daughteroftheking ooh, that’s wacky, but I like it! Great points already so far… I’ll just add that it might not be such a bad thing for the reader to think Rori’s a little off her rocker. As @Catwing said, it gives a curiosity factor.
But if your concern is believe-ability and the reader taking your story as a story seriously, I’m afraid…[Read more] -
Snapper and
Emerald Flyer are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing If it makes their decision any easier, Dragon Snapper would join the Guardians.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome014g @seekjustice Well, book 12 of the Ranger’s Apprentice is really good, so I recommend skipping 10 and 11. Those are really boring. *groans and hides face in a pillow*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Awww… Toothless! @dragon-snapper Amelia and Chase are debating joining the Guardians.
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
If a music team stops playing together, is it disbanded?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salomew4g I agree, I thought that the romance was just too…romancy in all of Melanie Dickerson’s books, but I think she’s done a good job with her historical settings. I liked the Ranger’s Apprentice, but sometimes they can lag a bit, so you need to persevere. They’re good though, until book 10 at least, after that they’re a bit…meh.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Awesome!
- Load More
