@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Good bye. I’m done writing for now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I brought armies myself when conquers came to this fair land.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I can’t comment!!!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g *nods* Me too. My brother stopped too. I used to play different computer games… Like Poptropica and Bella Sara. Those accounts are probably deleted. *coughs* Oh bother.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon *blinks innocently* Who would that be?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Did you mean Tankie? My brother and I played that some. He did a lot more than me… *hands you tissues and feathers* It appears to be your antagonist @salome01w4g .
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*nodds* I see. @salome01w4g Fortunately (probably) mine is on my iPad. I only have myself to stop me… And school on occasion… And my brother wanting to play games with me… And my story itself…
What game is hindering your quest? -
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Blog Post Word Count in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@GracieGirl I think right around 1000-1500 is good, though like Daeus and Brandon mentioned, it depends on what you’re blogging about. I do inspirational/writing-themed posts and keep them right around that length 🙂
I think the key is to keep it easy to read with relatively short paragraphs, fonts that aren’t too small, headings, and sometimes…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
For @nobody and everyone else, I’m still writing. *Waves sword* I will Catwing on! *drops sword* I forgot that I don’t have thumbs… *grabs pencil in mouth* whi hador won! [I soldier on]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*blinks* bloody battles?
*laughs at her first line*
*serious face* Why would this be bloody battling bafflings? Too messy. And throughly tongue twisty timing.
Close the portals Kay! This need not escalate. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily I do enjoy drawing them. I was also trying a different style (by omitting parts of lines). I tend to like drawing animals instead of people…
*contemplates your spelling error* Deawing? That will be the name of this dragon! Thank you.
(My brother also likes drawing dragons. So much he has a book of dragons he invented. Yep, a Book of Dragons.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I can’t join you. *flips on the drama switch* I fear, o ye catwing, that I must study history…fear not…I will write…sometime.
Fight.Fight…
*poofs into a pile of melted chairs*
Huh. I wonder what that looks like?

-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@revayah1 It’s supposed to be… And also suspense. *smiles* People don’t ever want to eat bugs. Do you want a cookie? *offers cookie*
Also dragon snapper’s tag is @dragon-snapper -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@revayah1 Hi! I’m a cat with wings from Allore (a place in my book). Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! *tosses feathers* I will assume you don’t eat bugs, so- *eats bugs* I’m a Catwing. *Shrugs*
Intriguing book. *Grins mysteriously*
I am writing a book about six friends who must become part of the Seven and find the three jewels… -
Catwing replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*blinks* @seekjustice I’m crazy? I guess I am a bit… *Cheshire cat grin*
-
Snapper's profile was updated 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Changing Tags in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 1 month ago
@belegteleri I don’t think there is an option. @kate-flournoy and @that_writer_Girl_99 recently asked the same question, and I think that it wasn’t possible. ?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g @belegteleri Mood…and stuff. I suppose that might affect things.
@daughteroftheking True. Forcing myself to write…to be perfect in writing, never worked.
@ethryndal *headdesks with you*
@revayah1 *stomps around the room like a dragon, pretending to be moody* You know, what you said it actually quite interesting, because whatever…[Read more] - Load More
