@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Changing Tags in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 1 month ago
@aractrea But…but…you’re the Wiser! Ask your frog, or something!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
What is his preferred outfit and time period he lives in? @epicaddie2 Hat? If so what type?
I have to go now, but will get the email… -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Okay, I’ll try…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*Paces the floor, folding and unfolding wings*
@epicaddie2 My brother is pulling me away… But never fear when I read you description, I can draw it still. But when I get on to post that completed work will probably be tomorrow… Sometime. -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing You’re welcome. *grins back*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
I forgot to tag you @jessi-Rae . *grins*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
My brother has popped in over my shoulder. He says he can draw dragons for anybody. And that, “I’m not that bad at drawing myself.” Quoted.
So… If you tell me I’ll tell him and then post it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
My brother has popped in over my shoulder. He says he can draw dragons for anybody. And that, “I’m not that bad at drawing myself.” Quoted.
So… If you tell me I’l tell him. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*grins to big that it hurts* thanks.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I almost think your current profile pic fits better… It gives a face to your name, so to speak. Though, it is pretty much exactly how I imagined a catwing (only better, because I don’t think in pictures XD ), but that’s beside the point.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae Thanks! I accidentally deleted the old one and had trouble reloading it so… The eye. And I decided to try again with something else…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 I could try it on the whiteboard if it’s an animal.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Whoa…. You think I’m that good? @epicaddie2 *crys*
I suppose I could try if you give me enough description and don’t be a perfectionist too much. It would be in pencil. -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Nice pictures @catwing! And I really love your new profile pic. 🙂
-
Snapper and
Hannah R. are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Catwing and
Hannah R. are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
At last! Hopefully people can read it… Below is the words
1.Rooohh! Waah! Scratch!
2. Help me!
3. I’m starving!
4. Hello?
5. Whoa
Next line…
6. FEED ME!
7a. Kay- Nice try. Mom told me she feed you.
7b. Shadow- She didn’t feed me enough!
8a. Kay- I know she fed you enough.
8b. Shadow- Why do people have to talk to each other?
9. Enough isn’t…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @emily @salome01w4g @seekjustice @shannon @jessi-Rae @that_writer_girl_99 @epicaddie2
The rest of my profile picture… And a comic starring my cat and Kay Waters (She doesn’t have bangs over one eye. I just drew it that way.)
Finally my picture doesn’t look like an eye…
- Load More
