@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
That is writing. *nods* @jessi-Rae historically the bible makes all other historical documents look ridiculous, with the External test.
I think I’m may be the only one done with school… *ponders life, time-zones, and writing* -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’m sorta writing! If paragraphs about different things related to Creation verses evolution counts…
-
Gracie replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@PrincessFoo Yesssss. Those are great too! I think I may like The Ranger’s Apprentice just a teensy bit better, but the most recent Brotherband, The Ghostfaces, had me teary eyed by the end sooooo….yeah, they may actually be tied. XD
Fun fact: the name of my favorite character from my WIP is actually based on the name of one of the Genovesan…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 He also looks older than 11…
-
Catwing replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@princessfoo I am not scared of cats! For I am a Catwing! *Throws feathers as a distraction* *Vanishs*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Thanks!
-
Catwing replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@princessfoo What just a minute… Why does that sound suspicious? *realization* @daughteroftheking PLANTS ARE REALLY ALIVE! Why are you chasing trees? When you should run from them! *Cowers under table* *Mutters, She said it was her book, but she’s going to chase trees…*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I like that falling scene!
@salome01w4g Is Tanki exploding your chances of writing again?
@daughteroftheking Unfortunatly my Shadow wants to do something else right now… I think this is how Peter Pan felt.
@jessi-Rae @that_writer_girl_99 @epicaddie2 @nobody And everyone who’s writing! I have arrived! -
Gracie replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Revayah1 Welcome to the forum!!!
That’s super exciting about your book! Congrats on making it light years of ahead of me on the road to publication. 😛
And yet another INFJ. *shakes head in wonder* Whoever came up with the statistic that INFJs are the second rarest female personality type has obviously never looked at a writers’ group before. :P…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@PrincessFoo Welcome (officially) to the Kingdom! I’m so glad you decided to introduce yourself. 😀
I love The Ranger’s Apprentice too!!! And book nine…that’s Halt’s Peril, right?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking That language prevents extra food tricks… *grumbles* Peoples.
-
Catwing replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking *laughs*
-
Snapper and
revayah1 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Gracie replied to the topic Blog Post Word Count in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus @Mariposa @Brandon-Miller @Ethryndal @Northerner @Hope @Audrey-Caylin @Jane-Maree @JosiahDeBoer
Thank you all so much!! This is a huge help.
To answer all your sorta-questions collectively, the post is probably more along the lines of a philosophical/personal experience/just for laughs post. If that makes sense. 😛 It is divided into…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Homework for Videos 6-8: Developing Character Arcs in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea All right, thank you. I’ll keep that in mind when we get to that point in our story. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@PrincessFoo Hiya and congrats on now introducing yourself! 😛 You already know how great KP is.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Revayah1 Welcome to KP! Adding to the enormous INFJ population here. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Itsy Bitsy Spider is Shelob in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper *looks at crazy people and pretends she never does this herself, ever* Welp, I’m late. But the one thing I have to add is pretty boring anyway.
Practice.
Don’t just practice, observe. Begin picking style apart and figuring out what makes it tick. Read books whose style you like, then dissect it and find out why. Become a style…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic So There's This Idea I Have… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Joy A conglomeration and selections of what the others said. 😀 I don’t really like a lot of history revisionism so I’d enjoy something like your idea way better if it took place in another world. But with obvious parallels.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Invisibility in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrioroftheRealm They have good suggestions.
- Load More
