@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia I might try.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @seekjustice My brother’s picture above.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia ‘s description. I was subscribed to this thread!
So, I don’t know if this would even interest someone, but let’s have a go at it.So, basically its a centaur, only instead of part horse, she’s part dragon. The dragon part is white, with a long tail that looks somewhat like a mermaid tale in shape. It only has one wing because dragons are…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia I have your description!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @daughtteroftheking @jessi-Rae
My brother’s dragon…

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia Ouch! Once I was responding to a post and that happened. For some reason it glitched and didn’t post.
Try again. But before you post it copy the text, in case it glitches again. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia I don’t know what you’re talking about… Can you expound?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Ohh, and your welcome.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
The first freckles picture was distorted. It was squashed. miserable. Weird. Just *Grrr…* @epicaddie2 When you’re a perfectionist… yep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
*sighs in relief* That one is soooo much better.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
This should be better. @epicaddie2

-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
The picture is to squashed…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s fine. Deep breathes. The photo doesn’t have to be perfect.

@epicaddie2
Ethan with freckles… -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’m in 10th, and would’ve been in 11th if I was born a few months sooner. 🙂 *wonders what caused the sudden shock*
Very cool! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Really? Thanks!
It’s okay. I wasn’t sure what to ask for.
Give me a second on the freckles… -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Backstory in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 That’s not too bad. 🙂 I’d like to know more about Jessica (who has my real name, by the way XD) and The Forest.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae 11… *faints in sudden shock*
Yep.
The history of Thucydides
Eight manuscripts
Almost thirteen hundred years after he wrote.New Testament
Over twenty thousand copies
A. T. Robinson’s conclusion is all of the New Testament was written before 70 A.D.That is crazy. *nods*
-
Catwing replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Well, then I will fly away… *hands you a tissue and a sippycup of water* What?! I didn’t want to get wet. *ponders* It would a most frustrating thing for them not being able to catch the air-borne. *grins* ‘If I wanted to take over the world I would be done by now.’ -A Great Quote by Somebody, Probably Me or One of My…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I’m homeschooled too! 😀 (What grade are you in?) And I’m mostly done with today’s homework… I’m skipping Language Arts so I can work on my project (which has to be done by October 17).
That’s cool. So, basically, you said the Bible makes all other historical documents look ridiculous because of how consistent and reliable it is,…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Okay, good. 🙂 External test?
Are you done with school as in finished with today’s homework, or you’re not even in school because you’ve graduated or something?
- Load More
