@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And to whoever is out there, I’ll be on most of the day. I think…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Alrighty!
Chores. They must be conquered.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 I’ll join you!
-
Snapper and
Lightningmouse are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Poor little not-so-alive topic.
So. I reached 80,000 words in my novel!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Forum Announcement! Recent Topics Page in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*drumrolls*
Ooh! How convenient!
Thanks @rolena-hatfield! 😀 -
Rolena Hatfield started the topic Forum Announcement! Recent Topics Page in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey KeePers!
I have some exciting news for you! (drum-roll please…)
We’ve added an additional feature to the forum!It’s called the Recent Topics page. Finally a page where you can view the most recently updated threads all in one place!
Where to find it? Hover over “Forum” on the menu at the top of our webpage. It’s the last drop down…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree changed their profile picture 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing It’s like they can’t understand body language so had to invent a verbal language to make up for their unablity to observe.
Did you know that cats pretty much only ever meow to humans? In the wild, they only meow as kittens as means of calling to Mamma, but when they reach adulthood, they hardly ever meow. But it seems they’ve found meo…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Backstory in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 I write backstories for everybody (it’s probably a form of procrastination… *sheepish grin*) But rewriting again might be a good idea, if you hope to finish whatever draft you’re on any time soon. 🙂 I need to actually start writing my rough draft. 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Backstory in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Character backstories are fun. 🙂 I’m working on a Snow White retelling for the Rooglewood contest, and the only thing I’ve accomplished so far are a few backstories. Mainly for the protagonist.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Backstory in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Ah. Yeah, that would stink.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Backstory in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 I can’t wait to read it someday! 😉
I actually think rewriting is the best part. Because then I can finally get it “perfect.” Of course, that’s when I actually make it to the rewriting stage…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Ah. Yeah, you are pretty old… Jk. 😉 I get how that shocked you, though. For me it’s crazy being in 10th grade already.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Backstory in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 That’s where you write the entire story and have the characters go through different things to show all the details with The Forest being cool and confusing and mysterious… 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Your brother’s dragon is pretty cool. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing love it! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia yes. What did you mean by three spikes on top and two on the bottom of the wing? I’m having trouble picturing it.
-
Jessi Rae and
PrincessFoo are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
The eyes are really intresting. @aysia-serene
- Load More
