@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon @daugheroftheking @graciegirl @josiahdeboer Thanks guys! 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I can’t do either… *sheepish grin*
It’s the same one I was working on yesterday. Basically, the whole project is about Creation versus evolution. One flap of the trifold talks about evolution – what people of this faith believe, an evolutionary timeline, a few beliefs proven to be frauds, and the answers to the four fundamental…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Forum Announcement! Recent Topics Page in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And the mystery of why people disappear into a puff of smoke is revealed… @daughteroftheking Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee………..
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae Thanks! If I can’t do GIFs I can draw pictures! ✏️
What’s the project? If you can tell… -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Cute pic, Catwing. 🙂
I’m working on my science fair project now.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Cute pic, Catwing. 🙂
I’m working on my science fair project now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Are you writing now?

This is a GIF substitute… A.K.A. A quick picture of Toothless. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughterofking Are you writing now?

This is a GIF substitute… A.K.A. A quick picture of Toothless. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @shannon What GIFs would you put on that page?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Forum Announcement! Recent Topics Page in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@rolena-hatfield That’s nice.
@daughteroftheking *rushs into smoke* Wait for me! -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @jessi-Rae @shannon My brother says thanks.
@alia I meant where are they on the wing? I’m working on figuring out the body… -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths I did know that. I got a book on how to speak cat from our library when I got Shadow.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *flies in* I am here! To write! And listen to HTTYD!
@shannon I did that too. I snuck silently… And pretended I was a member. *nervous laughter* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Alrighty! Have fun!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon From How To Train Your Dragon. Have you not seen those?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon ‘Cause we know we’re nuts. 😛 Best that newcomers be prepared eh?
*quiet laugh*

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon That would be a cave of wonders. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*does own happy thing*

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Awesome GIF! XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon I have been pleased. 😛 I’m here.
- Load More
