@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Perhaps. Still odd, though.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae I think it has to do with the app I drew it in…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
He has attempted story… Mostly dragon ones.
Me: It needs to be smoother. Try reading it different. [Cause he was reading it]
Him: I’m reading how I wrote it.
Me: You could do shorter sentences and try to make it more clear.
Him: It’s poetry, the dragon is poetic when he sleeps.
Me: *Blinks* Okay.
*nods* Yep. But I think he will write eventually. -
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader Heya Brianna!
Not sure if you saw this yet, but I thought I let you know that the Sequel to the Legend of King Daeus is out. I think it’s on page 31 of the Legend of King Daeus topic.
😀 -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing It keeps switching for me as well. Like, right now the one on this page is a panda.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae *nods* Practice is always good.
For some reason I can only have the panda or that girl on all of those… It might be the app I was using. The are old but that shouldn’t effect it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*growls at computer* I wanted a panda there!
*whimpers Why are my Writer’s Corner picture and this picture swapping. It’s like they have the same adress that I’m coping on*

-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Ack. I posted my last comment before seeing the last one you posted… *sheepish grin*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Yeah, practice would probably be a good idea…
Thanks! I thought so. ^_^
You’re right, it does. I’m going to guess you edited it? (Or maybe it evolved into a panda while we were talking… *wiggles eyebrows*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations!!! Aberdeen would give you a high five except his arms are too short. He respectfully requests to eat your manuscript (don’t worry, I won’t let him). I just finished my second book too, so I can join you in your celebration!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago

Okay so I think I was using another tab for several pictures… And it glitched this for a panda. But there we go. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae Really? Practice.
*laughs* that’s a good one.
The other picture now looks like a panda… -
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Yippee! *flies through the air happily* You finished!
I don’t have any fireworks. But I have a panda! Cuteness!

-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I can’t draw.
Thanks. 🙂
Yeah, it’s funny how quick evolutionists can be to pounce on “evidence” which usually ends up NOT being evidence, and thus makes the evolutionists look foolish. Like with the pig’s tooth. And even with Mt. St. Helens. If their tools would date the rocks from the recent-ish Mt. St. Helens eruption millions of…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
13… Probably… @shannon He doesn’t really write. Yet. *glaces determinedly at where her brother is* He needs work. *whispers* I be a bit critical too. But I’m trying to teach him. *innocent grin*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Like a nominated GIF page? For best GIFs?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae I think she’s looking at a book.
-
Snapper started the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
YEESSSS!!!!!
I did it!
I finished my novel!!!
Hahaahahahaaaa!!! I finished my second novel!
Yayayayayayayayayay!Yay!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @catwing @shannon (tell Emily please. I have the limited tags) @daughteroftheking @winter-rose @aratrea @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae Then you can post a picture you drew instead of a GIF.
Intriging project. The Flood and Grand Canyon are great evidence along with Mt. St. Helens. An Evolutionist wrote a book on Trilobites I think it was supposed to prove evolution somehow (I didn’t read it), but they have to be extinct. Which they aren’t extinct.
Did you know they…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @graciegirl @josiahdeboer Thanks guys! 😀
- Load More
