@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Excellent! We start with Earth.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’M HERE. Finally I’m actually around. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing @daeus @shannon @epicaddie2 @jessi-rae I’m either writing, editing or evilly plotting. One of those three. Join me, and we can rule the…ah…solar system.
-
Kina Lamb and
revayah1 are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kina Lamb and
PrincessFoo are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Haha! Yes, I do like Star Trek. I mainly watch Voyager, though from time to time I’ll watch Next Generation. As for the movies, I’ve only seen Star Trek: Beyond. Which ones do you like?
@lifeofkatie Thank you muchly!
@aratrea It is running at about 84,200 words as of now. Who knows how long it will be after I’m done editing? XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument excellent example. I’ll just point back to what I said in my first post about consequences for every action, good and bad. Did Jean Valjean save Cosette’s life by assuming a name (and history) that was not his own? Possibly. Very probably.
Could God have saved her life anyway if Valjean had told the absolute truth? Yes.…[Read more] -
katie replied to the topic I've never actually introduced myself before… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@princessfoo – It’s nice to officially meet you! That’s so neat your family has adopted! My family has adopted 2 🙂 Adoption is special.
The handbook you’ve written sounds pleasantly amusing 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@revayah1 – Welcome!!! Your book sounds super interesting. 🙂 Can’t wait to read it!
-
katie replied to the topic Forum Announcement! Recent Topics Page in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Rolena-Hatfield – Ah! This is SO helpful. I get lost catching up on forum topics sometimes 😛 Thank you!! 🙂
-
katie replied to the topic About me in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-watcher – Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
-
katie replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper – C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S. 😀 😀 😀 That is SO exciting and such an awesome accomplishment!!! Yay for you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument *blink* Wow, excellent question… I had to think about this one…
However, my answer is not going to be as theological or philosophical as @daeus and @kate-flournoy 😛
So, it wasn’t your post that made me think about this, but rather, the title. Your word alias, made me think about all the alias’ in the world right now. Pen…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument yeah. What he said.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument great questions.
My first thought is that comparing the practice of using an alias to protect one’s life to pretending madness is a little extreme. For one, your name is not who you are. It’s just what people call you. ‘By their fruit you shall know them’, not ‘by their name’.
That said, I believe it’s a fair question and…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
The one for Tam’s story. @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 which one?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Are you good to pop on the doc for a sec?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Unfortunately…no. I haven’t seen anything Star Trek related. I don’t even know where to start.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! A thousand congratulations! (And lots of confetti…)
- Load More
