@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Audrey-Caylin okay! Same to you. 😀 *salutes*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree @that_writer_girl_99 well, I’m done with that blog post for the time being. I’ll probably go mess around with cover design now. It was great writing with you!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Audrey-Caylin Yep. XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Whoops @jane-maree
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree that’s awesome though xD Friendship before writing, right?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I just spent half an hour talking to the person I’m critiquing for instead of actually critiquing. OOPS. XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Discussion for Video Seven: Negative Character Arc in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea What about The Screwtape Letters? I haven’t actually read the book yet, but my family listened to an audio drama of it, and we really enjoyed it. It focuses on Screwtape trying to train his nephew Wormwood to be a tempter, and encouraging him to try and make his “patient” sin. But Wormwood keeps failing, no matter what advice he takes…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Yep. I feel you. School is chaos *sighs* @audrey-caylin
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 it’s great to be back on KP 😀 I’m hoping to get back in the forum regularly now that the school year is starting up and my schedule is a bit more consistent.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Good. @audrey-caylin I’m glad to see you.
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree Heyo! Good thing the pizza is for writing energy, because I just finished dinner xD
@that_writer_girl_99 hey Elizabeth! I’m doing great!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@audrey-caylin !!! Hi, Audrey! How’s it goin?
I just finished editing my thing, and now I’m working on Prison, my novel.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Audrey-Caylin HEYOO. *waves* Certainly you may join. *sets out a whole table of pizza*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
And I have forgotten how to do tags *facepalm* 😛
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@thatwritergirl_99 @JaneMaree @EpicAddie2 Mind if I jump in? I’m going to be working on a blog post (and trying to do dishes at the same time 😉 )
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Hi! *hands you ice cream cause why not*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@EpicAddie2 Welcome!! *hands you motivational pizza too*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Cool! @jane-maree
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Cool cool. I’m finishing off an article that I’m writing for a guest post.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! @jane-maree I’m editing a thing then I’m gonna finish a chapter.
- Load More
