@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon *handsprings in* I AM HERE. *throws pages around* I AM HERE TO WRITE. Or rather, I am here to look over my (very first) newsletter and make sure it’s hopefully mistake-free before I send it out.
-
Snapper and
PrincessFoo are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Plot Help? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna good question. I have no idea. XD Plot is not my strong point either. I shall quietly stalk this topic and learn all I can.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Destiny Aw, that’s too bad. 🙁 But hey…your destiny does await somewhere. XD And nice mountains in your animation.
-
Snapper and
Ryanna are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Agreed. Very much agreed. There are definitely gray areas, because, well, we are human…and we aren’t God. We aren’t made to understand everything. That’s why it is ‘the mystery of the cross’
@his-instrument Wow. This is really hard. Somebody else might have already said this, but in my opinion, I think that we won’t know everything u…
-
Kina Lamb and
Tatiana are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy Hello Emma, I’m working on editing an article and was wondering if you’d be okay with me mentioning the time you beta-read my WIP for me. I’m using it in a positive light–no worries–and wasn’t planning on using your name, but I just wanted to check and make sure that this was okay with you. If it isn’t I’ll find something else to…[Read more]
-
Oh, of course you can. I wouldn’t be mad at you doing it even if it was in a negative light, so long as that was how you truly felt. XD But I’m relieved it’s not. Go right ahead with whatever you need to do with it.
(‘Preciate you asking anyway though. 😀 )So you’re doing an article for KP? Wow. Good luck. I tried that several months ago (on…[Read more]
-
I think I suffer from emoji-overuse-syndrome.
-
Hey, for some reason I’m thinking you live in Florida, but my instinct is telling me it’s Texas. Either way, are you safe from the hurricanes—Harvey and the upcoming Irma for FL?
-
-
-
katie replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy 😀 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Psst. Hey @kate-flournoy Can you pop over to Tam’s doc real quick?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@LifeofKatie yep. I need to study this some more as well.
Thanks for getting us thinking, @His-Instrument. 😀
@Jadamae good point… -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@LifeofKatie mm… though see now, I’m not entirely sure that was wrong, in Aragorn’s case.
Hm.
*raises eyebrows* Clearly I still have some thinking to do. 😛 -
Snapper and
katie are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument I suppose that is true.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea Yay! I’m glad you think so! 😀
@josiahdeboer *pats shoulder* Don’t worry. The time will come….eventually… Ah, high school.
@daughteroftheking Well, in Voyager my favorite character is either Harry Kim or Tom Paris, and in Next Gen. it would have to be either Picard (is that how you spell his name. Eh, I’ll just call him Jean Luc) or…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@EpicAddie2 aw yas. That’s great. XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@EpicAddie2 Pizza is the best. XD
-
Snapper and
Brandon Miller are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Alrighty @That_Writer_Girl_99 Byeee.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m signing off too. @jane-maree
- Load More
