@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Do you like drawing dogs?
-
G. B. Carter started the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello fellow KaPeefers! (I think that’s what we’re called these days, haha.) Long time no hablas. I hope you’re all doing well! 🙂
Formalities aside, I have a sort of idea for a series of stories of something, loosely based of the idea of the Big Four or the Modern Four. (If you’re not aware of these titles, they’re two separate [and sadly…[Read more]
-
G. B. Carter started the topic in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello fellow KaPeefers! 🙂 (I think that’s what we’re called these days, haha.) Long time no hablas. I hope you’re all doing well! 🙂
Formalities aside, I have a sort of idea for a series of stories of something, loosely based of the idea of the Big Four or the Modern Four. (If you’re not aware of these titles, they’re two separate [and sadly…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
G. B. Carter are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Your Catwing pictures are really awesome! 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I live in Florida too, in Tampa. If y’all could pray for the safety of my family and those who will be and have been impacted by this hurricane, I’d be grateful. @shannon @daeus @emma-flournoy @graciegirl
-
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument Despite everything said on this topic, another thing to do would be to ask people who are really good authorities on the subject. Parents, pastors, youth leaders, they’d probably love a question like that, and they could probably give you a more solid answer.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Me too. Bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Okay. *laughs* @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Do you draw? @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 To the second power… Hee, Hee, Hee.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily That’s good.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 *cough* You’re epic without the 2? *cough*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie what about you?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Like writing.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Maybe I can draw him and the dragon-centaur tomorrow. (That thing is very Intriging and sounds fun, but I’m pondering the anatomy @alia Don’t worry I’m working on it! I even drew I sketch that looks very scribbly…)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily So many things you can do… If you have the time.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Thanks again! Have you practiced?????? @emily That is too many question marks…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Don’t forget the 2…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie Making one chapter clearer. But I’m nearly done with that, so I’m moving on to writing a VR competition scene.
- Load More
