@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Mi compadre!!! Yay!! *hugs back* Haha I missed you too! When I saw you replied I was legit very happy. XD Yes, it appears that I am. 🙂 Thank you mon ami! To you as well! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@all-of-yous I’ll be praying. <3
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing *laughs* Poor dog. My German shepherd doesn’t have outfits, but I did put one of my own hoodies on him. Sort of. He didn’t like the hood either, and I didn’t try to push his arms into the sleeves – he would not have liked that. XD I’d like to see some of your dog’s pictures you drew, if you want to share them. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Salome01W4G Sure thing.
-
Snapper and
G. B. Carter are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, that’s totally okay. If anyone would understand, it’s me. XD Thanks so much though, that is awesome. 😀
@Shannon Of course! It would be awesome for you to do it! Thank you a ton. Offer accepted mon ami!
@bethanysinkyroses Haha that is really cool! And will do, gladly. 🙂
@dragon-snapper But of course! It’s totally fictional.…[Read more]
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, that’s totally okay. If anyone would understand, it’s me. XD Thanks so much though, that is awesome. 😀
@Shannon Of course! It would be awesome for you to do it! Thank you a ton. Offer accepted mon ami!
@bethanysinkyroses Haha that is really cool! And will do, gladly. 🙂
@dragon-snapper But of course! It’s totally fictional.…[Read more]
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@kateflournoy Ah, that’s totally okay. If anyone would understand, it’s me. XD Thanks so much though, that is awesome. 😀
@Shannon Of course! It would be awesome for you to do it! Thank you a ton. Offer accepted mon ami!
@bethanysinkyroses Haha that is really cool! And will do, gladly. 🙂
@dragon-snapper But of course! It’s totally fictional.…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon see above.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@graceofspades2017 Woah! This is really neat! I’ll probably be able to do this, but I have to ask, is what I fill out fictional? So basically, I just fill it out as I want, not as reality?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
That GIF reminded me of the episode with the walnuts.
“I have 20-20-20-20 vision.”
*laughs* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon *hums Dick Van Dyke theme song* Bye. Enjoy your dose of comedy! *Pretends to trip like in the intro* It’s been awhile since I’ve seen that show.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@Graceofspades2017 whoa! 😛 This looks like something I would normally love to do, but unfortunately I don’t have the time or mental energy right now. 😛
Let me tag some others for you though.
@Dragon-Snapper @Shannon @His-Instrument @Leumeister @JosiahDeBoer
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@Graceofspades whoa! 😛 This looks like something I would normally love to do, but unfortunately I don’t have the time or mental energy right now. 😛
Let me tag some others for you though.
@Dragon-Snapper @Shannon @His-Instrument @Leumeister @JosiahDeBoer
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@GBCarter whoa! 😛 This looks like something I would normally love to do, but unfortunately I don’t have the time or mental energy right now. 😛
Let me tag some others for you though.
@Dragon-Snapper @Shannon @His-Instrument @Leumeister @JosiahDeBoer
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@G-B-Carter whoa! 😛 This looks like something I would normally love to do, but unfortunately I don’t have the time or mental energy right now. 😛
Let me tag some others for you though.
@Dragon-Snapper @Shannon @His-Instrument @Leumeister @Josiah-DeBoer
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus looks like we have a rogue topic over in novel ideas. It had some weird formatting so it probably got spammed.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99 Praying.
- Load More
