@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*cough* Auto-correct! I’m replanning! Not replanting
It is to a word!
*huff* -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing welcome! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing it was really good thanks! It was an amazing time of getting closer to God and learning more about different cross-cultural missions
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree *flys in* I’m doing a replanting of two chapters.
@daughteroftheking what’re you writing? -
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Okay.
Can Amber put out fires? Maybe Brendan can be trapped by fire and she save him?
Does water hinder Amber? Brendan can maybe block water (or something else) to save her.
What are the seven countries elements?
How does Dragonblood make them different? Is their blood another color?
What exactly are their powers? What are…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DaughterOfTheKing Heyo!! *waves* Cool, cool.
I’m critiquing/editing a novel for a friend. I’m trying to get as much done today as I can because I need to finish it asap so I have enough time to finish the other manuscript I’m editing this month. 😛 (I’m a freelance editor – hence all the critiquing.) -
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking Ummm… No. I meant the lady with white face paint in Star Trek Beyond.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-Rae *laughs* People like dressing up their animals. But most of them don’t like being dressed up.
I would post some… But they’re packed up since we’re moving.
@seekjustice Thank you. How was the conference? -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Woot I’m crashing here guys. I’m going to be critiquing for, like, the entire day-ish so even if you only come along a few hours after I post this I’M PROBABLY STILL HERE.
@Dragon-snapper @Catwing @That_Writer_Girl_99 @Daeus @anyone else 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I use Powerpoint.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Thanks! Glad you like them. 😀
I would suggest the app Leonardo for doing the collages, but to be fair I never tried anything else. XD Also, it’s $4.99, so that might factor in on your decision. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
Not all the pictures on Pinterest are public domain, but so long as you’re not using them for anything other than inspiration you should be good.
@kate-flournoy And why am I replying to this two months later? XD Well, if I don’t have Pinterest, and mainly get the pics off google and bing and whatnot, and used them for inspiration I would be a…[Read more]
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon That’s totally alright. 🙂 No problemo!
@f5a8c3e92 @leumeister @dragon-snapper For you who are interested in this project, this is my character Zeb. I haven’t really perfected him yet (there’s some empty stuff and whatnot) but I thought you might like to see the gist of what I have:
FULL NAME Zebulun Jack Greenmor
TITLE Winged…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier started the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys,
Do any of you have writing mentors? If so, how did you meet them?
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @dragon-snapper , I dare you to write about a giant butterfly that chases chickens and cats.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @anna-brie. I’m sorry I never replied to your post. I haven’t been on here much lately, and I must have somehow missed what you wrote …a year ago. Sorry.
Better late than never, I guess. :/
I think both ideas sound interesting, but especially the second. It sounds like what could be a good story. 🙂
I especially like the “friends start…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Thanks!
@catwing I think the lady with all the gear is Seven of Nine, if you’re referring to Voyager… And yes, I’ve only seen Beyond, but I think that movie is great! 😀 And thank you. 😀
@aislinn-mollisong XD Thank you muchly, that means a lot to me. 🙂 -
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
/sailor dearest I can’t come aboard/ /my fear reaches from starboard to port/ /from starboard to port/ /I’d rather live quietly/ /right here beneath the tree/ /with my roots planted deep/ /yeah my roots planted deep/
/wife my dearest I know you’re home/ /what’s been keeping you ther for another year/ /for another year/ /the seas are cold and the…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
sorry @catwing, that I didn’t get back to you earlier, I’ve been away at a missions conference. I love the pic, the wings are amazing!
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Mi compadre!!! Yay!! *hugs back* Haha I missed you too! When I saw you replied I was legit superduper happy. XD Yes, it appears that I am. 🙂 Thank you mon ami! To you as well! 😀
- Load More
