@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Gulp? What’s gulp for? Are you afraid I’m going to melt you or your chair, because I have no intention of doing so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Haha! I especially love that scene because when Spock and Bones are hijacking the ship, Bones looks over and says, “Is that classical music?” XD That is a great scene.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *gulp*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Not really the songs… Just her as a character and the brown freeze. Though I laughed out when they blared the music. The music exploding those ships. *laughs* My favorite scene. Then they ride it like it’s a wave.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DaughterOfTheKing oh okay—*gasps* WHERE DID SHE GO?? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Aha! That’s Jayla. You like the beats and the shouting? XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Yikes.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong sure you can add Catwings! there is a book series (they’re very very short books) about Catwings already so, I can’t claim it as my own. There are Catwings elsewhere too, but I can’t think of it right now.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong If you want Everly to have humans with powers then…
Powers
Creating jewels
Rock candy (WHAT?!)
Making jewels into armor?
The normal people (no powers)
Art
Sculpting jewels
Magic jewelry that runs everything (The humans could have vanished and the jewels are wearing out. Story!)What do you think?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong That’s pretty good. Here’s a few ideas.
Amber doesn’t trust Brendan. He’s unfamiliar, likes gardening, and weird (to her at least).
Brendan doesn’t trust Amber. She can control and create fire. He could link it to lava.
In Elesmerkan, Amber can break her leg after a confrontation with Prince Darien. Brendan has to heal…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking Her books are set in history with seven animals who work for the Maker (God) The first six are in the bible after they go to American history.
Well to make it short. Last month we were buying one house but stuff happened. but now we will have a bigger house and more land (3 arces). So sometime this month we’ll move…
My book is…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@aislinn-mollisong Opps.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@aisllin-mollisong I noticed that Everly has no humans. Maybe they should go there…
Elesmerkan is probable a good spot for some problems. Amber is from fire and probably is used to warmer temperatures. Brendan is probably used to warmer temperatures since I imagine Ehren to be summerish.
Could you answer the other questions too?
Also are there…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DaughterOfTheKing You can sign up on my website. (Here)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree That’s cool!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DelightInLife @DaughterOfTheKing Thanks guys! ^-^
I’m currently hoping to get A Sprig of Green traditionally published (my currently aim is sending it to publishers sometime next year) but many edits will have to happen before that. 😛
(If you wanted to keep updated on that quarter, I have a monthly newsletter where I’ll be keeping people up to…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@DelightInLife I have actually! It’s now a 35k novella and I plan to rewrite it into a full length novel sometime in the future.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking *slowly nods* That is actually partly true… Since I’m taking so things from draft two into draft four… *cough* I keep changing things. Though not as much now that I have a outline. Except instead of fencing at the beginning it is back to a sort of survival game.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*slowly nods* That is actually partly true… Since I’m taking so things from draft two into draft four… *cough* I keep changing things. Though not as much now that I have a outline. Except instead of fencing at the beginning it is back to a sort of survival game.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice That’s good. Drawing closer to God is a good use of time.
I have to ask. Are training to be a pilot? (Cause of your profile picture)
Also posted a comic of my cat and one of my characters earlier. If you wanted to see that. - Load More
