@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Hey, I noticed you asked me a while back in the topic ‘Some Snapper Art’ for art tips for you and your brother. I haven’t forgotten (sorta) but I’m still trying to gather my thoughts for that. Is there anything in particular you guys want to know?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
That’s sad. @dragon-snapper I think Worf’s son was in some episodes…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! Princess Awina Trisha Lenn of Lotus. (She should have a long name)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Ah, Vulcans. There was one Voyager episode where someone’s son was hanging out with Klingons, and his dad didn’t like it (cause you know, Klingons), so his dad told him, “How about you find some nice Vulcan friends?”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I think he said something along the lines of
-*something intelligent then* It’s quite harmless.*
[tracking device]
-*raises a brow and cocks head* That was not my intent.Ah, Vulcans. There was one Voyager episode where someone’s son was hanging out with Klingons, and his dad didn’t like it (cause you know, Klingons), so his dad told him, “How…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
I got it! Princess Awina of Lotus.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
-Laya
-Trisha
-Tanya
-Lenn
-Maple
That’s what I came up off the top of my head…And I just posted that in the wrong topic.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Well, let’s see…
-Laya
-Trisha
-Tanya
-Lenn
-Maple
That’s what I came up off the top of my head… -
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper *laughs* Yep. That scene.
You gave your girlfriend a radio active rock?!
*something intellgent that means it’s not harmful*
You gave your girlfriend a tracking device?!
*Something else about rocks* -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @emily @jane-maree @aislinn-mollisong @jessi-Rae @daughteroftheking

Could you make up a name for her? She’s in a VR game in my book. She’s probably a princess. The game is a survival. With battles of skill in different areas. -
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Er. The one in Beyond. Spock Junior? However, it is irrelevant to attempt to ascertain the difference between one Vulcan and the other. I have observed that each one use words which consequently reflect a position of wisdom upon the speaker.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Which Spock? @dragon-snapper
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
The characters I’m designing are for a VR game my characters will use for. Two. Chapters. I finished one. I also am inventing sides and countries. Among names…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Montogomery Scotty–awesome. 😀 It’s a close tie between Scotty and Spock as to whoever is my favorite character.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree

*takes all the pizza*
@catwing Dragon Snapper is writing a short story made up of sci-fi. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper welcome! I’m drawing for my outline!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*sigh* @dragon-snapper That’s good you’re breaking bad habits.
When Scotty meets Jayla. XD
Montgomery Scott.
Follow me Montgomery Scott.
Umm… you can call me Scotty.
Follow me Montgomery Scotty. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper HI!! Pizza is most certainly still here. *passes you some* 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree Hello? *pops head in* Is there pizza still?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking *waves* Bye! I can still smell you.
@jane-maree Watch and learn. *scatters feathers* *watchs feathers get pressed down as you walk invisible to the door* - Load More

Umm… Tips and Tricks? Perhaps. Advice?
Alright. I shalt get back to you on that. Need must collect thoughts.