@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Glad I could help @aislinn-mollisong 🙂
Don’t worry! There are plenty of people on here would be willing to help you figure all of that out if you needed us too–including me.
Sounds like you’ve got this down!
-
Emma Flournoy and
Leumeister are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
Leumeister are now friends 9 years ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Overcomer sort of-ish? (putting aside a dozen or more amazing writerly friends) I have two authors that have really helped me a lot and I met one of them through her books + my sisters loving them. And the other through just seeing her around the place.
Bethany had very good points. *nods* -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Phew. Signing out finally. (I know no one’s here, but I’ll say anyways in case someone checks to see if I’m still around) I managed to critique ten chapters today (my record. Literally half the manuscript *flop*) so yay! *goes to find some reviving pizza*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing oops saw the notification too late. xP Cool name though!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@overcomer, I don’t have a mentor per se. I am mostly self-taught when it comes to writing, however, there have been a lot of people who have given input into my writing and helped me grow. as @Bethanysinkyroses said, your mentor doesn’t have to be that much older than you, and they don’t even have to be published. Also, are you looking for an in…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Hello there! @daughteroftheking tagged me in this because my current WIP, Prison, has to do with Elementals as well. I think we approach the concept differently though, and that’s pretty cool.
(@kate-flournoy knows a lot about this kinda stuff too. Just saying.)
A couple questions:
–Why do your MCs need to find the lost…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing alrighty, see you in the future! 😀
(and I’m still sticking around in case anyone drops by and isn’t sure. I’ll be here for a few more hours still.) -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree Bye I have go now. *yawns* *waves as she flies out the window*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago

Another one. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@emily that’s okay. Marcella the Marvel sounds good.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing yay cool.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
Thanks! @emily I still need a name for this one… If you have an idea. What does she look like to you?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing I’m still going if you are. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree Good job!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *waves* Bye dragon!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper okay thanks for joining me!! 😀 I’ve critiqued about three chapters or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @jane-maree I’m signing out now. I wrote 804 and read over what I’ve written so far. Thanks for the pizza!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @emily @daughteroftheking @jessi-Rae @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @shannon

Another VR character for Legends of Conquest. (See last picture.) I couldn’t decide on the dress. Emerald dress, red hair. - Load More
