@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*Applauds* I have eagerly waited for KP to be mobile friendly! 🙂 The new site looks very professional. Me and my tablet can hardly wait.
-
Rolena Hatfield posted an update 9 years ago
“She didn’t change the world, but was faithful in the small things to which God had called her.”
-
Snapper and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aratrea Ooh, pretty! Love the green!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Correct Shadow is my cat. He stars in the comic I posted on the Character Art Exchange. @salome01w4g
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Bye nobody.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago

@salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @jessi-Rae @dragon-snapper @epicaddie2 @emily
Another two. Best friends that Rolf and Rodger (twins) in my book will play as. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Drink plenty of fluids @salome01w4g. *nods* *drinks some of her water* Intresting day. To cut down a bush.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Ouch. That’s never good. @salome01w4g I-starring-at-a-computer headache? This-has-been-a-long-day headache?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
What about you? @salome01w4g
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Same as yesterday. Drawing for ‘Legends of Conquest’ a VR game for the beginning of my book. Designing characters for the game that my characters will use. @salome01w4g
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*happy dance of pent up waiting*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g !!! *tackles you* I’m not alone!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily @shannon @aislinn-mollisong @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @jessi-Rae @jane-maree @salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99 @epicaddie2 I’m drawing character for my outline. (Inventing characters by drawing them) So, I’m on.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong She discovered her powers? So she didn’t know she had them before?
I thought of another idea. She is using her fire to save them somehow or they’re by a campfire. She gets scared and either loses control of the fire (mayhem) or messes up and the fire rushs to her burning her. Brendan of course has to heal her.
If you post the…[Read more] -
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@bethanysinkyroses , I’m in the Y.W.W. program too! 🙂 Brett and Jaquelle are very helpful. They’re good mentors, but I’m kinda looking for another mentor too, ideally, someone who could give me more one on one attention and maybe even meet with in person. I’d like to learn from someone with more experience than me, especially when it comes to…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing Those are really cool drawings! I especially love Princess Awina. 🙂
-
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@leumeister I love this! And the gemstone thing is literally just something fun I put in there – there’s a gem for every month. It isn’t necessary that you use it, haha. Anyway, the Hot or Cold question at the end is supposed to say which he prefers. I love your character! He’s very interesting. And is his age unknown, or are you giving me leave…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@princessfoo Well, the hurricane didn’t cause as much damage as predicted, so that’s good. We stayed at my house and had my grandparents, aunt, and cousins stay over with us. We didn’t have to evacuate during the storm, but our house lost power the morning after, so we’re staying at a friend’s house now.
Thanks for the prayers.
- Load More
