@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Lady-PenDragon
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 What’s your favorite genre to write? -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Lady-PenDragon WOOHOO WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNETS, MY FRIEND. *tackle hugs*
(@Everyone. ‘Kay peoples, PenDragon is an epic person, so you all need to come get to know her.)
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Lady-PenDragon WOOHOO WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNETS, MY FRIEND. *tackle hugs*
(@Everyone woot peoples, PenDragon is an epic person, so you all need to come get to know her.)
-
Jane Maree and
Lady PenDragon are now friends 9 years ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Aratrea wow cool!! This looks great. *thumbs up*
What theme are you using? (It looks a little like divi?)
Also, if you need a hand with something, I can always ask my sister (the one who brought up some points about your site :P) and she might be able to find time to give it a once-over. (And once it’s published she can point out any…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m not big on joining forums (Kingdom Pen being the exception that prove the rule 😉 ) But my game name is Kayma Brass-Scope (or something like that).
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yes! 😀 My brother and I have played it up to where you have to start to pay, but we haven’t gotten around to purchasing the rest yet. 🙂
@princessfoo I can relate to that one so much! 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ooh, good one! Hey, is your profile pic from The Aeatherlight? 😀
-
Snapper posted an update 9 years ago
A writer can never say, “I can’t do anything right,” for that would be a contradiction in terms.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Just wanna say that I have no writing mentor as of now, getting one would be great, and if KP staff is thinking about that sort of thing, you have twenty-seven votes ‘yes’ from me. @aratrea
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Oops. @mariposa
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa.aristeo Gonna answer a few questions, cause can’t think of all the answers now…
I wish I’d known that not every bad drawing should be thrown away. We learn from our mistakes, and keeping old messed up faces can show you how to do better. I didn’t keep any drawing I didn’t think was really good, and I regret that now.
I’ve always…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo started the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Greetings, kapeefers! I have need of your assistance for which I will be eternally grateful.
I’m thinking about writing an article on drawing/painting etc. for a magazine (not KP). The problem is, I’ve never actually learned to draw/paint in the normal sense. All I know is from trial, error, and a lot of practice. Sometimes the best advice is to…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I have come to write. *settles down with a plate of pizza*
@Dragon-Snapper @GracieGirl @DelightInLife @Catwing @That_Writer_Girl_99 -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Aratrea since the mentorship isn’t official or anything (aka I’m too nervous to ask outright xP) it’s mostly just talking via email. She’s really encouraging to me and pushing me to be better and keep plugging away when it’s tough. She’s really good for bouncing ideas off and giving experienced input and thoughts. I used to talk with her more…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
The bane of your existence is screen-time limits, because “writing should not count as computer time”!
*waves hand in air* MEEEEE!!!!!!
Here’s some more:
You know you’re a writer when you’re listening in on other people’s conversations and trying to remember everything they say.You know you’re a writer when no one wants to watch a movie w…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
The bane of your existence is screen-time limits, because “writing should not count as computer time!
*waves hand in air* MEEEEE!!!!!!Here’s some more:
You know you’re a writer when you’re listening in on other people’s conversations and trying to remember everything they say.You know you’re a writer when no one wants to watch a movie with y…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
I’m thinking maybe you could do something with the dictator faking his death at some point…maybe? 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@josiahdeboer
Okay, first: what do you mean by “cycle continues”? Are you saying this cycle of the dictator assassinating himself and the son finding out keeps happening over multiple generations? Or am I confused? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Oh look @christi-eaton, you didn’t really spoil it for me after all.
Looks great! @aratrea Can’t wait to explore it.
- Load More
