@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
What just a second… 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking Now I can spell your tag. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree @dragon-snapper @daugtheroftheking @emily @lady-pendragon I have finally set down to write… *cough* outline *cough*
-
Catwing replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@josiahdeboer Oh. Well there we go.
-
Catwing replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@josiah-deboer Perhaps… *rubs hands together* The ‘son’ *finger quotes* isn’t actually related to the dictator? *grins* Instead the head of bioterrorism (push the ‘son’ down one little notch. He could be second) is the dad of the ‘son’. He swapped his son and the dictator’s son (sometime… At birth or later if they look almost alike) so he…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
First of all, thanks everyone! You’re the bestiest. 🙂
@anne-of-Lothlorien That’s a very good point. Sometimes when a drawing/painting doesn’t turn out well, I browse through my old artwork and it makes me feel better. I’ve kept most of my drawings from infancy to now. Some of my canvas paintings I’ve thrown away but that’s because they take up…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@lady-pendragon Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
Did you draw your profile picture? -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@celticcailin You like horses?! Hello! *shakes your hand* I’m Catwing ambassador of the Catwings of Allore. Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen.
Your book idea sounds along the lines of something I might read. Fantasy is fun. *nods*
Another dragon? *wonders how many more dragons will come here*
@seekjustice How did I not know you liked horses? Much…[Read more] -
G. B. Carter replied to the topic Not sure where to put this, but… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@leumeister Feel free! I don’t mind at all. 🙂
@f5a8c3e92 That is so cool! And thank you – that’ll do for now. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 @emily Thanks!
@daughteroftheking Yes I am. -
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Please don’t what? Critic? @aislinn-mollisong Okay, I’ll limit myself to one thing. Omit the words ‘boy’ and ‘girl’. I think it would add to the mystery… And confusion.
I like it. *wonders if she should do a thread for her book.* Muh ha ha!
I read your first chapters (to get to know the characters a bit better). The black thing was intresting.…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@JosiahDeBoer I’m gonna be 100% honest here that I am drawing a blank. XD I honestly am not sure how you can get more plot-twisty than what you already have because, um, wow. That is a big twist there at the end. One thing to consider is that since it’s only about the length of a novella there is a bit of a tighter limit on how many plot twists…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Josiah-DeBoer I’m gonna be 100% honest here that I am drawing a blank. XD I honestly am not sure how you can get more plot-twisty than what you already have because, um, wow. That is a big twist there at the end. One thing to consider is that since it’s only about the length of a novella there is a bit of a tighter limit on how many plot twists…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Josaih-DeBoer I’m gonna be 100% honest here that I am drawing a blank. XD I honestly am not sure how you can get more plot-twisty than what you already have because, um, wow. That is a big twist there at the end. One thing to consider is that since it’s only about the length of a novella there is a bit of a tighter limit on how many plot twists…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom @Lady-PenDragon!!! That’s a pretty awesome tag you’ve got. 😀 😀 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Erm, kinda hard for me to really say because I, too, am a hardcore trial and error learner. XD I usually only look to outside sources when I have a question regarding materials (i. g. paper and brush quality, cost, availability, etc.). But, that said, if I were to look for some tips, I would probably be apt to study depth perception,…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Lady PenDragon are now friends 9 years ago -
katie replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Lady-PenDragon – Hello and officially welcome to Kingdom Pen…although you’ve been stocking already 😉 (I did that too for awhile ;))
Your stories sound intriguing, especially the one about the girl who disappeared! How far have you gotten in this story? Have you finished any stories yet?
-
katie replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa – I think one of the things I’d love to learn how to do, is shading.
And like @anne-of-lothlorien said, Dab painting is something I’ve always wanted to do!
I hope your article goes well, @mariposa!! Your art is beautiful! 😀
-
katie replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aratrea – The new website looks absolutely wonderful! Can’t wait!
- Load More
