@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree Bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper I drew a picture! And mistyped your tag. Opps. XP
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking @emily @jane-maree @seekjustice @epicaddie2 @dragonsnapper @jessi-Rae @his-instrument @salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99
Another character for the VR. I’m thinking a name something like Monica. But suggestions would help.

For Legends of Conquest. She has poison and a dagger. The necklace is supposed to be a lotus. So she’s on…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing I’m going to leave you now, I’m afraid. Duties call me elsewhere! *salutes*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*nods* @lady-pendragon Old files. That can be fun and tiring.
-
Catwing replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@delightinlife Kapeefer. *nods*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree *eats pizza* Thanks. Though I’m mostly drawing character designs. But some outlining.
@lady-pendragon That’s fine. what’s the project? If you can say and if you want to. -
Catwing replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Anndddd… I didn’t tag you. @josiahdeboer
-
Catwing replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Confusing? Nah I understand. Maybe because I’m confusing or confused. Or I write confusing riddles confusingly. Side-plot.
Why does the son give his dad cancer? Maybe the reason could branch into a side-plot?
Why does he work with bioterrorism?
Maybe there’s hidden passageways in their palace (or home). the story of the passages?
More than one…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing *waves and passes you pizza* May the words be ever in your favour.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
It’s only doing it for some… 😀
@lady-pendragon ARe you going to write? -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@lady-pendragon Hello!
@jane-maree I’m back.
My keyboard (that links to my tablet) is turning letters into emojis… (Spaces added)
: ) 🙂
X D XD
: * ( :*( -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Aratrea cool! We will definitely take a look through it. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Lady-PenDragon ahem no absolutely not. xP
Anyways. I am critiquing/editing at the moment.
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Thanks for your encouragement, @bethanysinkyroses ! 🙂 I haven’t tried the Mentorship space yet. I’m thinking about it, though. To be perfectly honest, two things, in particular, have made me hesitate from trying it.
One, is the possibility, especially since I’m one of the older writers in the group, that someone will offer to be my mentor…[Read more]
-
Mallory O'Bier replied to the topic Writing Mentors in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Thanks for your encouragement, @bethanysinkyroses ! 🙂 I haven’t tried the Mentorship space yet. I’m thinking about it, though. To be perfectly honest, two things, in particular, have made me hesitate from trying it.
One, is the possibility, especially since I’m one of the older writers in the group, that someone will offer to be my mentor…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Lady-PenDragon heyo! *waves* This is the topic where we say “I’m writing/editing/critiquing” and other people can join us. It’s like a no competition word war. Aka the accountability, without the *cough* ‘why does the same person win every time??’ *cough* XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hello. Bye I have to wash dishes for a minute 🙁
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*Bursts out laughing* If I type : then P It changes it to 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing *teleports in* You called? I am here.
- Load More
