@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
That’s good. @salome01w4g But I don’t think head banging can free writer’s block.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g We’re going to take it to a game ranch tomorrow. (The wildlife is protected not hunted there, if that’s confusing.)
I’m still here… *is stuck on what pose the character should be in* -
Gracie replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong Woops. Looks like the link I gave for that MBTI website just brought you to the forum page I linked earlier in the post. XD Let’s try this again…..here.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Aislinn-Mollisong Oh, I’m soooo glad you asked. 😀 Most of us here are….mildly….obsessed with MBTI. Mildly. 😛
Actually, I am short on time so I’ll just have to give you the basics. But for a more detailed explanation, you can check out this thread. Near the bottom of the 3rd page, @Kate-Flournoy gives an excellent rundown on the meaning…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daughteroftheking Neat way for you to get an idea for a book.
You know you’re a writer when as you walk to a dark room (or sleep down-stairs or go outside when it’s dark or etc…) your brain starts narrating, “As she walked toward the darkness, she couldn’t possibly know what was in there.”
This is where your brain starts imagining monsters,…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Preview of the New KP Website in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Aratrea very slick. *thumbs up*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@SeekJustice Thanks for asking me, but I actually have several other editing projects on at the moment (being a freelance editor is can be busy at times). I absolutely love superhero stories though and I’d definitely be happy to go through it sometime, just maybe not this time around. If you need a professional edit at some point, feel free to poke me. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper Today I found a baby squirrel! But now I will work on my book.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 That did happen to me. In a writing book. “Why can’t I write already!”
Then I had to write a paper explaining what thumbs were to someone who didn’t have them (So I imagined a horse)… Weird writing assignment. -
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong But if you posted it then why would you not want me to read it?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong I thought you said something about him liking her so I was just thinking he could be worried she might like someone else… He could doubt himself.
You’re welcome. *realizes you don’t need any more ideas* Glad to help. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Me too!
@seekjustice They do have names now… but when I draw the rest I’ll be sure to tag you. 😉 -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emerald-flyer What does O-O mean?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@seekjustice That sounds cool! Animal powers are fun. Thanks. I will await your book…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing, by the way, I don’t think I commented on any of your drawings, but those girls look nice! Did you end up finding a name/s? I’m good at names, let me know if you need some!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@Emily thank you!!
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m hoping to have made a few changes to it and to be done by the end of September, then to send it out on October 1. I would like to have it back by October 31 (I’m planning to participate in NaNo so I’d like to have it out of the way by then, so I can concentrate on a first draft for November) but if you…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@ingridrd no, I don’t think we have!! Thanks for your encouragement though, 😀 it makes my day when people think it sounds intriguing!
@perfectfifths thanks! and no worries, I understand! Thanks for responding, hopefully one day you will get the chance to read it. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@lightningmouse Er…alrighty then. 😛
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@graciegirl and @that_writer_girl_99 I’m praying for everyone else in FL too. At least the damage doesn’t seem to be as bad as expected, which is a blessing. I hope Elizabeth gets power soon!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! I’m hoping that when Josiah updates the forum, I’ll finally be able to upload my artwork and have it actually show up. 🙂
- Load More
