@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@catwing *melts your chair*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Tags…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*blinks in surprise* Intresting. The rebel base question was a joke (but I do remember that in Aetherlight the rebel base is No Man’s Landing). Because I was pretending to interrogate you. 😉
I’m multi-tasking too! Drawing and planning for my book, being here, and a dragon game… Hee, Hee, Hee. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong *pulls you in to interrogate* Are you writing? What are you writing? Will you be writing? Where is the rebel’s base?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
Ah… Now I remember. I didn’t see all of Dragon Heart so I thought it was that… But now I remember him sitting behind his desk with the knife. Thanks @aislinn-mollisong !
Though he’s saying, “You try ruling the world sometime”. You forgot ‘you’. Also in Luke’s GIF Why are the ‘o’s varying? @dragon-snapper
*goes off to critic the minor details…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @emily @seekjustice @jessi-Rae @daughteroftheking I’m on for a bit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@seekjustice That should work.
@dragon-snapper Is that second GIF from DragonHeart? I’m not sure… -
Kina Lamb and
Lin are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
Lin are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper and
Alia are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@graciegirl and @kate-flournoy are only slightly obsessed with this thing, just so you know. I warn you in future reference…
*tries to hide but can’t* AAAHHH!!! I’M SURROUNDED!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
You know you’re a writer when almost every single picture on your wall is a drawing from something in a story…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Awkward hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@lightningmouse OOOHHHH….
Gotcha.
Yep. That makes a bit more sense now. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic I have this intriguing story – but it needs twists in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
*bows*
@josiahdeboer -
Snapper replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago

NOOO!! I have no time! *hides in piles of gold of sorrow* I wish I could help, but I have no time! I’m swamped. You know how it is…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago

Nuts. I wish I could help, but I have no time! I’m swamped. You know how it is…

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong @Emily @Josiah-deboer @that_writer_girl_99 @epicaddie2 @Catwing I think the easiest way for me to do this is to put the novel up on Google docs in four 20,000 word parts. I’ll put up on each week in October (that way you won’t be swamped all at once by 80,000 words!). I don’t really want any comments in the documents themselves,…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@aislinn-mollisong Okay. 😉 You’re welcome.
Yay! Progress! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I have succeeded in only drawing a very creepy face… But now I have a pose for the retry!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Bye @salome01w4g
- Load More
