@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Hi!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@jessi-Rae that’s okay. But I drew another last night… You can help name him, if you want.

@dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here! Welcome back @shannon !
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@shannon Even during math? Huh. I listen to epic music/soundtrack while I do math. XD And besides worship, epic music/soundtrack is my favorite genre. I have way too many playlists that organize it. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@shannon Country music?
*polite smile*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@shannon *melts your chair* Speak not of that. Melting chairs is perfectly reasonable.
@seekjustice Just thought I’d mention though, that your book sound absolutely amazing. Love the concept and all. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@shannon Of course. 😛
I’m trying to get back into the flow of writing a novel. The first ten chapter is always hardest for me.
And you?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
Love the pictures, @catwing! Sorry I wasn’t active when you were picking names.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@shannon Yay! I’m still here! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@Shannon no worries, I already have heaps of people who’ve volunteered! 😀
@dragon-snapper, behave please!! -
Snapper started the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
And here we are again.
Numero nine.
Well, having eaten my ice cream, I set forward to write. And possible edit. We’ll see how it goes.
@jessi-rae @catwing @daeus @shannon @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @whoever else I’m missing. -
Snapper and
Sierra are now friends 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
And you know you’re a writer when taking a half-hour walk on the treadmill while playing your epic playlist turns into a long action sequence of your main character’s turning point…
(i.e. Definitely not me. Dragon Snapper might have done that, but not me. Cause we all know that that’s impossible… Yeah) -
Snapper replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@catwing Chairs. Melting. Must…
@seek-justice Hee hee. More chairs! (Don’t worry, that was the first chair I’ve melted in a while.)
@epicaddie2 *steeples talons* Oh, I beg to differ. I will find the chairs, and then I will melt them.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@seek-justice Hee hee. More chairs! (Don’t worry, that was the first chair I’ve melted in a while.)
@epicaddie2 *steeples talons* Oh, I beg to differ. I will find the chairs, and then I will melt them.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Guys… just check this out in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@his-instrument
THIS IS AMAZING!!! 🙂 A million thanks! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@seekjustice Sounds great!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@Catwing @dragon-snapper, what shall I do with you? No melting chairs on my thread please. I disapprove of too much fiery breathing. Catwing, please don’t provoke the dragon!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *hovers over chair remains* What? Watch his mouth. That’s what he’s saying. *I think* Also I think that’s the second time you melted my chair… *ponders the melting of chairs and the history thereof*
- Load More

