@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago

@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g @seekjustice @jessi-Rae @dragon-snapper
Another VR character who needs a name. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing, except that he’d probably be super dangerous in all reality. a crack shot sniper or something.
It’s depressing when you’re editing a hardcopy of your story and you see the ink in the red pen dropping by the second. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I like Calvin, it’s a very old name though, :D. Pigstein made me laugh! I can just see a rebel that no one can take seriously Wilbert Pigstein 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@seekjustice I like the name Jonas too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g it’s a pretty cool name and it has a strong, sturdy kind of sound about it. it works well for a rebel, I think!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Bye @salome01w4g @seekjustice I’m leaving shortly…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g oh! I like Jonas *runs away to scribble that down*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g All their squirrel rehabers were busy. Also a neighbor said they were told something about them putting a squirrel down they had rescued, since squirrels are invasive species. So we’re rehabbing it.
I’m listening to music as I’m working and I accidentally said, ‘Oh, Dragon Racing [that’s the name of a song from How to Train Your…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper I’m here!! Hello! I’m currently planning my NaNo novel and procrastinating on editing. Anyone have any ideas for good rebel/revolutionary names?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g You’re welcome!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*shruggs* @salome01w4g It helps to know that other people have-gone-through/are-going-through similar struggles. I think it’s because one thing people tend to worry about is being alone. Though we’re never really alone, another person struggling we think, ‘I not alone!’ *realizes something* Probably why Peter mentions that the brotherhood has…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @catwing, praying for you both!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *laughs* Let me guess in another dimension?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Thanks! Though you helped lots.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper *rushes into room* Okay I’m back. I went to go feed a baby squirrel.
@salome01w4g Don’t worry ma’am I can fix that with the Un-writer’s blockanator. *reaches behind back* *ding* *pulls out Un-writer’s blockanator* *zaps you* How’s that? (Do you watch Odd Squad?) -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Devin Duke of Spade Moon. Thanks.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @shannon You don’t have to name him. It’s fine.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@shannon @dragon-snapper *facepalm* You guys are making me think about super-heroes and limitations on their powers and of a super hero who can melt chairs, but not couches… *shakes head*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I had been writing, but now I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *waves back like a dragon, however that is* Welcome!
- Load More
