@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Daeus @Dragon-Snapper @That_Writer_Girl_99 @Emily @everyone
I’m going to be critiquing for the better half of the day again. *settles down with some pizza* I’ll be here for several hours. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Protection in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emily yep what Hannah said basically. It should be fine because people won’t expect it to be a real life person, and if they do it’s a one in a billion chance that they know your brother.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Welcome to KP! Glad you found us. 🙂
I’ll refrain from asking you any questions since most of the other Keepers have done that already.
Cya ’round! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*blinks* Bye all….is anyone still there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I find that if I let it go all the way to 70, it gets really weird. Like, it’ll miss a post of mine, or it’ll send me back to the first page.
*dragon shrug and thumps tail, sending gold everywhere* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus @salome01w4g @daughteroftheking I’ll be writing a few short essays for school. *melts desk* Oh look. Now I can’t…
*desk magically reappears*
Oh.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman
No, I’m American. I wondered because my family visited England last summer. Do you live more in the country or city. -
Snapper and
TheAcornman are now friends 9 years ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Guys… just check this out in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Wait? You’re british? Awesome! I believe that you are our first person from Britain. Congratulations! *shakes hand vigorously again*
I have to ask though…do you in Britain ever imitate American accents? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theancornman Wait? You’re british? Awesome! I believe that you are our first person from Britain. Congratulations! *shakes hand vigorously again*
I have to ask though…do you in Britain ever imitate American accents? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Greetings, writer and fellow lover of sci-fi and fantasy! Always happy to greet other writers! 😀
*shakes hand far too vigorously*
So, would you rather write your book by typing with chopsticks, or writing it on paper with the hand that you don’t use? (i.e if you’re right handed, you’d use your left-hand.)I write science fiction.…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman
So…I have to ask. Where in Britain do you live? -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman
Good to meet you! Your novel sounds very interesting! I also write fantasy. 😉 Can’t wait to get to know you better! -
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Hello all! So many people were gracious enough to pray for me and my family that I’m not sure I can tag you all. I’ll just tag the people I remember.
My family and I came through the hurricane safe and sound, but we were without power until Friday, September 15th. Once the power came back on we were able to go back to our house and since then,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years ago
@daeus @salome01w4g Maybe the newer version of the website at the end of this month will help clear things out?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing
a few suggestions:
Gray (Grey)
Mathias
Reuel
Simeon
Arlo
Cass
(these are all just selected randomly from my baby (er, I mean character) names book. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Bye @seekjustice
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
*realizes there’s now a second exchange* Oh well.
- Load More
