@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing do you eat cookies? If not, I volunteer to eat them for you (even though Aussies don’t eat cookies)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*Hides behind chair to avoid ink* Yes I am. Indeed it is. *uses pointer claw to point at her wings* I have wings! *bursts out laughing* At first I couldn’t decide who to be, a catwing or Kay Waters (a character in my book who travels dimensions). So I’m a Catwing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 EXCELLENT! I’ll be praying for continued safety.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I’m not sure. we should start one and unite!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@bethanysinkyroses *returns wet* I’m back. I’m fine don’t worry… I’m just Catwing. And don’t like being splashed. *cocks head* I don’t think we’ve met before. Hello.
@salome01w4g Okay. *waves* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*gets hit with ink* *archs back spreading wings* WET! I’m WET!!! Cats and Catwings don’t like getting wet! Now I have to wash the ink off my fur! WITH WATER! At least my fur is black too.
Welcome @bethanysinkyroses *gos to attempt to wash off ink* WATER! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g welcome!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g YAY!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Fun @seekjustice 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing ambassador of the catwings of Allore.
Elves who must kill a two headed eagle? *blinks* Whatever did the eagle do? *looks around for two headed eagle* Queer. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I love historical fiction too!! in fact, most of what I write is historical fiction (sometimes mixed with fantasy, coolest combination ever)
@theacornman that sounds like a super cool story. it would make an interesting novel! Sorry, everything in my mind can become a super cool novel. 😛 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman welcome to Kingdom Pen!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing, I like the name Mathias Reuel, it looks like it would fit the character too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m here! I’m not really outlining, just kind of planning, coming up with character names and all that!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@jane-maree @daeus @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @emily @shannon @seekjustice @jessi-Rae @writer-peoples! *flys in* I’m outlining tonight. *throws feathers* Is anyone else writing too?
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*laughs* @dragon-snapper Sounds like something that would happen to me if my family had a treadmill.
You know you’re a writer when you’re in the car and your brother says something that you thought would be perfect for one of your characters to say. Then you realize you had based that character after your brother.
But wait… You’re Dragon…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*laughs* @dragon-snapper Sounds like something that would happen to me if my family had a treadmill.
You know you’re a writer when you’re in the car and your brother says something that you thought would be perfect for one of your characters to say. Then you realize you had based that character after your brother.
But wait… You’re…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
Thanks!
@seekjustice @salome01w4g I think Mathias Reuel sounds good. *sigh* And now I must outline… -
Catwing replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Welcome back! Glad you’re safe.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
*laughs because she thinks of a hilarious dimension where they could be hidden* @epicaddie2 Indeed.
- Load More
