@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g this is the revolution war story isn’t it? No, I don’t think it would be weird. Back then there were often much larger gaps in marriages. like, we’d think it would be weird for a forty year old to marry a teen now, but then it was quite often done (I think anyway. the revolution took place in the 1700s, didn’t it? I’m not sure).…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g NaNo WriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g *saves brownie and ice cream for dessert and goes to take care of the garlic ROUS*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot, ah you like Broadway! What shows specifically? I like listening to musicals too, but I tend to prefer West End to broadway.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g What time period is it?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g Was her fiancé sent to England or where she was before (leading to a mix-up)?
@seekjustice No I haven’t. Maybe I should consider it… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah, I see. I’m currently editing the novel I wrote during Camp NaNo, which has been…fun.
@Salome01w4g what kind of input are you looking for?
Hey, are either of you looking to do NaNo in November? -
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@emily *laughs* Ah, those rodents. *licks lips because she is a catwing* never fear @salome01w4g *prepares to eat ROUS sautéed in garlic*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot Welcome!!! I’m an INFP, so similar to ENFP! And we are all nerrrrds here, so you are in good company! Also, I have never seen a glittery ocelot, so that`s interesting.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Glitter-Ocelot Me obviously loves good stories in any setting so long as they’re really good, but fantasy is one of my favorites too. 😀 Shocking I know. Lots of my favorite stories are historical fiction/period dramas though. (And I’m actually not a writer—my older sister Kate on here is and I know lots about it but I don’t actually write—so…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@emily Yes. though it’s been a while since I saw it..
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I’m still here!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@emily *face-palm* Really? Don’t you mean his father? Or his sword?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
GUUUUUUUUUYS that was absolutely hilarious. What, do you have a whole Loki gif website or something? Sheesh. So many great ones there.
YAY FOR YOU SARAH!!! *glitter fountains* WRITE SOMETHING GOOD WHATEVER IT BE.
(But…your post didn’t show up on the forum, or hasn’t yet, so anyone who didn’t see it— sorrows. It came in by the notification…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal As I said I haven’t seen the movies, but what I know is that he is currently a villain.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot *does a loop in the air* Double-posting seems fine. Though I believe somewhere they decided you can only tag ten people in a post.
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal I don’t know who started the Loki thing, but I popped back to say good luck with your new ideas xD Seriously. Allow yourself to dream and get inspiration from EVERYTHING. GO CONQUER (and may the plot bunnies find you quickly)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy Why would @dragon-snapper tell me to hush? *raises eyebrow*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal Bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m also listening to music…
@ethrandal bye.
@salome01w4g He is Loki… From Thor and the Avengers. I haven’t seen those movies but still know it’s him. *cough* he’s the villian *cough* - Load More
