@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Really? What is it about? @dragon-snapper Did I tell you about mine?
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Anastasa didn’t mean to. She just accidently sets things on fire. You can keep your move. 😉 She did have a ‘dragon’ put it out do there we go.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m working on my sequel to the book I just finished. Writing the first ten chapters is always difficult for me.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I see. @dragon-snapper *throws feathers* What are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
*accidently makes a chair burst into flames* Ekk! Noooo! *pulls water into the shape of a dragon. the water dragon leaps on the fire, putting it out* There we go. *nervous laughter* I’ll just go patrol now…
@Catwing Hey. That’s my move.
😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing The welcome. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper It could be a peacock feather.
Thankee for what? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Pretend it’s a peacock feather!
@catwing Thankee. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
*laughs* *shrugs* I just give out feathers… @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
Yeah. @epicaddie2 Anastasia is a very Intriging character. Since her father is Soron and has fire powers (which he lost or forgot about) and her mother was a siren and had water powers she has some problems. The reason I made her his daughter is because I wanted to give him a reason to be destroying the world. His wife (Anastasia’s mother) died…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*adds another book to book list* @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Welcome @dragon-snapper !
@epicaddie2 *hands you a feather* Have fun! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Welcome @dragon-snapper !
*hands you a feather* Have fun! -
Catwing replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
*shrugs* @epicaddie2 no I haven’t read it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *accidently makes a chair burst into flames* Ekk! Noooo! *pulls water into the shape of a dragon. the water dragon leaps on the fire, putting it out* There we go. *nervous laughter* I’ll just go patrol now…
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *accidently makes a chair burst into flames* Ekk! Noooo! *pulls water I tot he shape of a dragon. the water dragon leaps on the fire, putting it out* There we go. *nervous laughter* I’ll just go patrol now…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m on!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 I’m writing too!
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
Thank you! *holds fire-watcher badge close* Thank you! @epicaddie2
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Toothless and Astrid. *nodds* Though Hiccip is great too.
Ranger thing? Do you mean Gustaf (or whatever his name was)? - Load More
